2nd Annual Spring Trophy Hunt

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
piomarvado
Scout

Re: 2nd Annual Spring Trophy Hunt

Post by piomarvado »

The UHC should have an option for you to remove the animal you do not want to send.

or else the option of you choose the animal you are going to send.
Vinternet

Post by Vinternet »

piomarvado wrote:The UHC should have an option for you to remove the animal you do not want to send.

Yes, it could be nice
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

piomarvado wrote:The UHC should have an option for you to remove the animal you do not want to send.

Vinternet wrote:

Yes, it could be nice
The UHC Comp Generator does have this option. It has been used in other community comps. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

Hey there. i will start my comp tomorrow.
wish good luck to everyone.

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Nice to have you, wiizzi! 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

WT has up to 4 submissions so what happens if i harvest multiple WT's in the same hunt? Are they all submitted?
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Seifer wrote:WT has up to 4 submissions so what happens if i harvest multiple WT's in the same hunt? Are they all submitted?
Only the highest scoring out of the four would be submitted- you'd still have three more submissions. Also NT's obviously do not count. Hope that helps. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Radamus wrote:so, I go to the arctic, I kill bison but not what I want but get good moose and submit, I have that one and only shot for my bison score is what I'm getting. Nope, I didn't have that part down ;)
Not a big deal in my case, all of them have another go to improve.
No way! You've made it to 1st place. Come on folks we can't let Rad get away with that... :P ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

BCKidd wrote:
Radamus wrote:so, I go to the arctic, I kill bison but not what I want but get good moose and submit, I have that one and only shot for my bison score is what I'm getting. Nope, I didn't have that part down ;)
Not a big deal in my case, all of them have another go to improve.
No way! You've made it to 1st place. Come on folks we can't let Rad get away with that... :P ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Could've been better man- Yesterday morning I did a hunt, nail a 213 moose, then I'm in a TS working a sitka, bison come up, I shoot him, he runs off- my gun is on auto-reload - I swing in TS to watch where he goes through the scope, bump the mouse into the keyboard and blow a round into the dirt - Want to know what I said at that point BC? Give you a hint, it had your name in it :D ... so rage quit- had to get ready for church .... I did not ask for your forgiveness my friend :P
Later on I did the hunt I posted, I needed more than a 30min cool-down - So I got those decent scores on the WRR boys and a slightly better moose knowing I still have 1 more shot for a big one and said "take this and get the fk out of here" .. since I'd already had 2 crashes there. I also had a wouldn't start on TGT a couple times but looks like only one registered. It's kind of unstable on weekends for me when the sunny side of the earth is awake and playing.
So my tip is this- use a single shot gun if possible, turn off auto-reload and if it has a clip, when you hit the key to load, right click and it will only add 1 round. Then you have to actually chamber it- This will foolproof your ability to fire by accident- only I can't make it only put 1 round in the 30R for example, so I put it back, won't use it.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
OldSnake
Spotter

Post by OldSnake »

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/olds ... n/80348882

I have the problem that I only want to enter the moose, but I can not delete the sitka.

What can I do

Return to “Competitions”