Spawn mashing solutions

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: Spawn mashing solutions

Post by BCKidd »

One reason I will give you RB, is that if I only put the 1 hr rule in only a couple of comps, then I would get this "I didn't know", I had to stay in game for x # of mins, it isn't stated in the "R.O.E". SO, by having it in all my R.O.E's then everyone knows that 1 hour real time is expected, at least in my comps, and no one can say "I didn't know". As for the "Cool down rule", I put that in my comps for the same reason as above. It makes it a standard for my comps, whether it needs to be there or not. I know no-one can SM the "Moose" comp, but if those two rules weren't there and they were there in the next comp, that would cause more confusion than having those two rules always in the R.O.E. That is how I see it. Others ofc will always see it differently. 8-) ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

BCKidd wrote:One reason I will give you RB, is that if I only put the 1 hr rule in only a couple of comps, then I would get this "I didn't know", I had to stay in game for x # of mins, it isn't stated in the "R.O.E". SO, by having it in all my R.O.E's then everyone knows that 1 hour real time is expected, at least in my comps, and no one can say "I didn't know". As for the "Cool down rule", I put that in my comps for the same reason as above. It makes it a standard for my comps, whether it needs to be there or not. I know no-one can SM the "Moose" comp, but if those two rules weren't there and they were there in the next comp, that would cause more confusion than having those two rules always in the R.O.E. That is how I see it. Others ofc will always see it differently. 8-) ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
It would only confuse those that don't bother to read the rules and effects anyone that misses a shot and has to wait 30 minutes to start another hunt in a comp where spawn mashing gives no advantage.

A starndard set of rules in nice to have but don't always work. JMO
Spoiler:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Well, if you go in a hosted comp without reading the rules , nothing i can do about that , but laugh .
In the end , no host , i'm pretty sure , is twisting anybody's arm to join if the comp doesn't suit them , if they can't obey the rules .

They all been pretty good lately and don't think its gonna change much . In fact , if you read closely my Bobcat one , rules have just been tighten a little , but bonuses have been open to way more players . The future ones will be similar also.

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

DYEUZ wrote: if you read closely my Bobcat one , rules have just been tighten a little , but bonuses have been open to way more players.
I did see that. Nicely done.
Spoiler:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

ty RB .
Its very hard to please everyone . Some have time to hunt , to compete , some have less time .
Some want it easy , some like hardcore comps . Some don't like one species , some like them all .

I think the hosts have done a good job lately in keeping the community interested in this game .
Very nice prizes , cool bonuses of all kind , trying to have a variation of species and requirements .
Never seen that kind of devotion / commitment from members of a community like that anywhere else tbh .

All my respect goes to the hosts and the many members that makes it unique .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Return to “Competitions”