Tweed and Rifles

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: Tweed and Rifles

Post by BCKidd »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
DYEUZ wrote:Seems to be missing . If i count correctly , for me there's 12½ hours left . Ends at 7 AM Monday . Not 100% sure though ...
That's right, it's about 12:30h left. Competition ends on Monday, 1200 UTC.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/utc
Thanks, I guess that means it ends for me at 4:00 am, makes sense. ;) Peace.
Radamus wrote:Have I sad how much I hate goats lately? .... I really really hate goats - I put feed out for a rare occasion yesterday - Gift for the goat gods - they got smaller - What happened to fat and happy with a big tie rack? .... I think theirs poachers in the bush -
I hear ya, it was the rabbits and the Billy Goat Gruffs, that caused me a headache. I couldn't find one, not ONE that scored in the low 300's...not one. The Rabbit's took birdshot like they were wearing kevlar, I hit many, lost a lot that pitter-pattered away to never be seen by my eyes again. I did find a nice Piebald 339 Elk at the beginning, that I shot twice...Doh! ALso found a nice albino moose, it's only flaw- a female. So, with all the losses, there have been a few nice finds. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

@BCKidd - I have had nothing extraordinary, interesting or exciting outside the nice 8895 goose - I had hopes bagging a 200 roe right off but said- oh well, fill in a blank at least- but did not expect that's all I'd get. Moose is what really sucks- but I'll make one more go at one before bed :D ~ but again, like the comp David recently did, the goat sinks the ship. It's just such slim odds on those goats they're pretty frustrating.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

One hour to go... I see that some of you are still hunting, please don't forget that you have to quit your hunt before 1200 UTC if you want to submit an animal from it.

Get your last entries in, I'll take a look at the results tonight after work. Hossein and I will also vanish from the leaderboard soon - not that we were a real threat to anyone! :lol:
Image Image Image
sebusmalinowski
Tracker

Post by sebusmalinowski »

Hello my friend TROPICIEL he shot elk 377 score, but he can not submision, must wait an hour, so it will be over time.What to do?
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/trop ... /594743699
Regards.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

It's ok. Submissions will be accepted late. Only hunts must be finished on time. Keep trying, it will go through. :)
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

As JimboCrow said: as long as you finish the hunt in time (during the next 15 minutes), you can submit the animal after 1200 UTC.
Image Image Image
sebusmalinowski
Tracker

Ok Thank You. A great competition Tanngnjostr I had a great time. I thank you for that Tanngnjostr. Thank you to my friend for dedication and I congratulate all those who have reached the end. Thank you once again, it's time to go to work. :( Regards.
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

sebusmalinowski wrote:Ok Thank You. A great competition Tanngnjostr I had a great time. I thank you for that Tanngnjostr. Thank you to my friend for dedication and I congratulate all those who have reached the end. Thank you once again, it's time to go to work. :( Regards.
Congratz on winning. i know your team well from official competitions and now i know what are u capable here. You are good competitors.
that was my first competition that i have reached the end( for multiple reasons) but surely not the last.
I Liked mostly the organisation and rules. Keep good job guys.
want to thank all participants for tight competition. Gongratz fairplay and shame on those who have broke the rules.
we see you around.(8th march official woman day comps).
GL HF for everyone
Peace

OldMM1966
Scout

Post by OldMM1966 »

Congratulations to the winning team and thanks once again for the comp Tann, I had a great time.
sebusmalinowski
Tracker

He still can not give submision. He will paste the link and writes that the competition ended. Enter manually Tangnjostr.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/trop ... /594743699
I will not answer again, I have to go to work. Regards.

Return to “Competitions”