BCKidd wrote:Hmmm, how many folks would not be able to participate in this comp due to the WRR issues, if it went ahead as planned on Feb 2, and the issue wasn't fixed?
I started to create the next UHC mission pack from Bob (which was supposed to take place on WRR) and decided to change the story a bit, since people are having issues in that reserve. My advice would be to postpone the competition until such times as everyone can play there without any inconveniences. If Tod has already configured the competition, changing the date is a 2 second job. Your call of course, but there's nothing worse than putting effort into coming up with a cool competition, only to have issues prevent people from participating.