1st Annual K9 Feline Trophy Hunt.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: 1st Annual K9 Feline Trophy Hunt.

Post by Radamus »

Lot of good vibes here and grats to all the hard work everyone put in. I must ask forgiveness but just haven't had the time lately to commit to giving this a good go. My hats' off to you BC for continuing a great tradition of challenging comp experiences!
With that, I'll see yall' next week :twisted:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Radamus wrote:Lot of good vibes here and grats to all the hard work everyone put in. I must ask forgiveness but just haven't had the time lately to commit to giving this a good go. My hats' off to you BC for continuing a great tradition of challenging comp experiences!
I dunno...let's see what the competitors havta say. Do you folks think Rad should be forgiven? :lol: :P Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

BCKidd wrote:
Radamus wrote:Lot of good vibes here and grats to all the hard work everyone put in. I must ask forgiveness but just haven't had the time lately to commit to giving this a good go. My hats' off to you BC for continuing a great tradition of challenging comp experiences!
I dunno...let's see what the competitors havta say. Do you folks think Rad should be forgiven? :lol: :P Peace.

BCKidd.
Yea you should forgive him. For his punishment make your next comp about ptarmigans and force him to compete in it.
Spoiler:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

RidgeBack69 wrote:
BCKidd wrote:

BCKidd.
Yea you should forgive him. For his punishment make your next comp about ptarmigans and force him to compete in it.
Now that's just being a d..k :lol: - It's OK, RB showed me all his tricks for that rodents on TGT - He knows I can shoot em - Remember that movie, Quigley Down Under? at the end his quotable line, he gives Tom Selleck a pistol - Said I never much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it :mrgreen:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Radamus wrote:
RidgeBack69 wrote:
BCKidd wrote:

BCKidd.
Now that's just being a d..k :lol: - It's OK, RB showed me all his tricks for that rodents on TGT - He knows I can shoot em - Remember that movie, Quigley Down Under? at the end his quotable line, he gives Tom Selleck a pistol - Said I never much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I figured I'd jump on this quote b'fore Stan did. That right there could be read a few different ways. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Congrats to the winners and thanks to BCKidd for hosting this comp.
Thanks too to UHC Staff for the job done :)
OldSnake
Spotter

Post by OldSnake »

FR_Bugs wrote:Congrats to the winners and thanks to BCKidd for hosting this comp.
Thanks too to UHC Staff for the job done :)

THX
LEFLOR
Scout

Post by LEFLOR »

Many thanks for this competition, very fun for me,
and congratulations to the winners.

Regarding the hunt <1h, think there was at the same time the Valentine's Event, for my part, a few hunts <1h during your comp were devoted to the realization of the missions for the tower and the daily comps of the event (very happy to be placed 7 ° in the first daily comp) and one 7mn at LP when I forgot to get my Motion Predator Decoy :oops:

If in your next comp all the hunts of the competitors during the comp must be >1h it's OK for me, you can count on me to participate
(unless it's a comp where you have to shoot the pesky birds :?)
Mysen
Scout

Post by Mysen »

Fun competition + grats to all the Winners :)
KingKong1
Scout

Post by KingKong1 »

Apparently, BCKIDD has found the formula for the creation of excellent competition, which both enjoys wide and contains many nice challenges. I bend in the dust in honor of your abilities.

In addition, congratulations to both the winners and all who participated. Well done :!:

Return to “Competitions”