Scale in One -HELP

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
TrueshotM
Scout

Re: Scale in One -HELP

Post by TrueshotM »

Zara_Spook wrote:So just to get a lil deeper and forgive my newbness, Is your total spawn weight predetermined by RNG at start along with score? Meaning if everyone in comp shoots all their spawned animals. The winner would be person with highest total RNG weight at spawn yes?
No if range / distance is apart of the competition it will say "The combined distance of all *said species* harvested in *said amount of attempts or time* is the winning score. This is just total weight of the sheep. On "Sweet Spot" it's the added distance you kill the kangaroo at not the actually weight of the kangaroo playing into the comp. So on Sweet Spot you can kill a small female at 80 meters and you'll get 80 points added to your score. If you are doing Scale in One it doesn't matter how far way you shoot, if you shoot a small female you're only gonna get about 20'ish kg added to your score cause it's purely weight.
TrueshotM
Scout

Post by TrueshotM »

FR_Bugs wrote:
TrueshotM wrote: Congrats on the .405 competition trophy b.t.w! I tried but no luck.
Happy to have helped you :)
Thanks for the .405 comp, i was lucky to find a 878 Kgs Banteng, only a 603 kgs moose and 1135 kgs Buffalo. Finished on place 9 ;)
Thanks again for the information Bugs!!!!! I just grabbed my first "Scale in One" Gold Trophy! I only killed 3 or 4 the second day, but the last one I killed put me number 82 on the leaderboard and locked my first place :o 8-) :D If I didn't know the ones that I couldn't harvest were the same models I've already downed I would have gave up again on the second day. But, in my defense I killed 4 that I didn't harvest on my first day so If I just woulda marked them with my binos instead of thinking I can just run straight and harvest them I would have got 1'st place with never having to go into day 2 .... but then I never would have found that Leaderboard :) who fell down a hill so I couldn't get a screen shot but it's in my trophy lodge. Pls add me so we can check each others out!
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Happy to have helped you TrueshotM,
Congrats for this very nice trophy, stay now to win many others :)
Friend request send by the way.

Return to “Competitions”