LIGHT PREY | 3500 em$

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
kevin2106
Hunter

Re: LIGHT PREY | 3500 em$

Post by kevin2106 »

Can i update one animal on my score or do i have to get them all in the same hunt?

JK_ElkHunter
Outfitter

Post by JK_ElkHunter »

kevin2106 wrote:Can i update one animal on my score or do i have to get them all in the same hunt?

Animals can be submitted separately in different hunts.
Spoiler:

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Anybody see two LB ? The UHC one and the host one ?
Last edited by DYEUZ on November 1st, 2017, 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

JK_ElkHunter wrote:
kevin2106 wrote:Can i update one animal on my score or do i have to get them all in the same hunt?

Animals can be submitted separately in different hunts.
Okay thank you!

Ak76
Spotter

Post by Ak76 »

DYEUZ wrote:Anybody see two LB ? The UHC one and the host one ?
Host uses data from UHC
Regards,
{ Sorry my English }
«Sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war» (Napoleon Bonaparte, 1812)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

I think the "Invalid Entry" should be changed to "Incomplete Entry". Was looking at the LB, and said to self "What? Invalid, all those hunts followed the ROE." Self contemplated momentarily, and took a look over here on the forum- to discover why and what. Glad to know the hunts listed aren't necessarily invalid, but more or less "incomplete" - missing critters. BTW, great fun so far. I can't seem to find anything small- in weight, which is weird considering, when I'm lookin' for big ones all I see are small ones. Murphy's Law I guess. I'll get there tho'. :lol: ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

BCKidd wrote:I think the "Invalid Entry" should be changed to "Incomplete Entry". Was looking at the LB, and said to self "What? Invalid, all those hunts followed the ROE." Self contemplated momentarily, and took a look over here on the forum- to discover why and what. Glad to know the hunts listed aren't necessarily invalid, but more or less "incomplete" - missing critters. BTW, great fun so far. I can't seem to find anything small- in weight, which is weird considering, when I'm lookin' for big ones all I see are small ones. Murphy's Law I guess. I'll get there tho'. :lol: ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
I agree with your wording .
Same here , either nice size @ big size or females only . :?

Last minute : I just got attacked by a Polar bear . As we know , i went flying into the middle of the ocean . Fast traveled to the nearest tent = 1600m away . Then , of course , since he was a small male , i wanted to go back to get him . Lost all this distance because of that bug . It would not have been so bad if it wasn't for that rule . Suggestion for the host for his next comp : Lose that rule pls . tyvm .

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Ak76
Spotter

Post by Ak76 »

DYEUZ wrote: Last minute : I just got attacked by a Polar bear . As we know , i went flying into the middle of the ocean . Fast traveled to the nearest tent = 1600m away . Then , of course , since he was a small male , i wanted to go back to get him . Lost all this distance because of that bug . It would not have been so bad if it wasn't for that rule . Suggestion for the host for his next comp : Lose that rule pls . tyvm .
I also flied:

But the rule will be traditional! :)
Regards,
{ Sorry my English }
«Sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war» (Napoleon Bonaparte, 1812)
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

@ Ak76 ... Traditional, meaning it will stay for all your comps ?! Well , Never seen that kind of ruling in any comps and even in real life comps .
It prevents me anyway from doing my own thing , making my own hunts like i normally do them . I need to check my km more than the tracks i'm following .
Just walking upright and i do 2500@2600m in 1hr. Especially a reserve like WRR .
I will have tried it anyway , without knowing how it is . But they will not be for me .
Couple , few i should say, said it out loud that they don't like this rule either . But i can tell you that many don't and will not say it openly . !

Also, if you take the time to check couple players's hunts , you'll see some huge gap of time , between harvests , in their stats , 1hr + ( 2 hrs ingame + ) , meaning that they have no choice to wait somewhere for the time to catch up to the km walked . Of course , they can say they let the game open and went to eat , duhhh. This to me is an unethical hunting behavior .

Understand that this is not a personal issue , its just that rule that , imo, handcuffs the players .

Good luck in the future .
Last edited by DYEUZ on November 2nd, 2017, 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

I gave it a few tries but well yea, it simply isn't for me because of the 4 km rule. I just don't have the patience to walk slow in WRR. That rule would be just fine on any other map, but i pretty much only run and gun in WRR. :)

Return to “Competitions”