"1st Annual Fall Hunt on Redfeather Falls" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: "1st Annual Fall Hunt on Redfeather Falls" by BCKidd

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Very nice elk and very nice score, KingKong1! :) After checking the names and the Hunter Scores of the competitors, I was happy that my lead even lasted for the night... now it's back to RFF I guess. :D

Theoretically the highest score can be around 1350 (moose 620, elk 500, whitetail 200 plus a bit, black bear 23 plus change). What do you guys think does it take to finish in the money and what score will the winner have in the end? I'm curious...
Image Image Image
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

@ Marc ... To be in the money , imo, 610 moose + 490 Elk + 180 WT + 20 Bear = 1300 minimum.

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

I think it will be around 1280-1290s finding all those animals High weight/scoring animals in the same hunt may be a unattainable task. but someone may find then. who knows.
Spoiler:
KingKong1
Scout

Post by KingKong1 »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Very nice elk and very nice score, KingKong1! :) After checking the names and the Hunter Scores of the competitors, I was happy that my lead even lasted for the night... now it's back to RFF I guess. :D

Theoretically the highest score can be around 1350 (moose 620, elk 500, whitetail 200 plus a bit, black bear 23 plus change). What do you guys think does it take to finish in the money and what score will the winner have in the end? I'm curious...
Thanks at lot for the words. I am even impressed with your score and sure it will hold a little prize. I will even go so far, that if DYEUZ can exceed your score, I personally give you a gift card of 3000 EMS$ :shock:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

@ KingKong1 ... So either i stop hunting right now or , whats in it for me if i beat Marc's score ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

KingKong1
Scout

Post by KingKong1 »

DYEUZ wrote:@ KingKong1 ... So either i stop hunting right now or , whats in it for me if i beat Marc's score ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Be a sportsman. He will only get it, If YOU beats HIS SCORE :D
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

...Fair enough . ;)
So Marc, want me to beat you now right ? :lol:

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Stop it guys, this is a community competition, not a duel. And thanks for the offer, KingKong1, but I don't want em$ for being beaten. At least not for being beaten by someone who speaks French! :D

Anyway, I think that 1300 won't be needed for the money. I'm sure that one or two players will hit the spawn and be persistent enough to beat 1300, but 1280-1290 should be good enough for 4th place in my opinion. We'll see! :)
Image Image Image
KingKong1
Scout

Post by KingKong1 »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Stop it guys, this is a community competition, not a duel. And thanks for the offer, KingKong1, but I don't want em$ for being beaten. At least not for being beaten by someone who speaks French! :D

Anyway, I think that 1300 won't be needed for the money. I'm sure that one or two players will hit the spawn and be persistent enough to beat 1300, but 1280-1290 should be good enough for 4th place in my opinion. We'll see! :)
I apologize. My hesitation was not to ruin any competition or make fun of you. The opposite actually. I did not realize that D could speak English, if he is from Montreal :D
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

...I speak French ,English and Italian ( A little ) ;)
Back to the comp shall we !

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Return to “Competitions”