Summer Ironman Seasonal

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
DeL1DuMRuLL

Re: Summer Ironman Seasonal

Post by DeL1DuMRuLL »

Foxtrotter wrote:Congratulations to the winners of the Summer Ironman Seasonal.

Grancazador Picked up a hard fought First Prize of 3000 EMs.
Intimida883r Picked up a close second after sitting at the top of the standings for a short period, earning himself 2000 EMs in the end.
Dyeuz has made the podium once again with a Bronze finish earning him 1000 EMs. His second podium placement in as many events.
Sebusmalinowski fought hard for a Fourth Place finish while knocking Bcox out of the standings who had sat in the top placement for much of the event. His efforts earned him 500 EMs.

In addition to their EM cash prizes, each of the top 4 participants have earned themselves a pair of invitations to the Ironman Seasonal Series Year-End Wind-Up Finale which will be taking place around December / January of the 2017/18 year.

Furthermore, my apologies for the late response in closing out this event. Originally the ISS Summer event wasn't supposed to end until midnight of last night as I knew I would be away and wouldn't be around technology to even until this morning to dole out prizes and present my congratulations to our winners and thank all of you who participated and volunteered your time towards this event.

To the winners. Congratulations once again on a hard fought battle. Prizes are on their way, I promise.
To David and Tod. Thank you so much for all of your time and hard work in making this comp a success. The moderation of the event has been appreciated and thank you for helping sort out the bugs right from the beginning of testing 2 weeks pre-comp to the trials and tribulations that presented themselves through the final days.
To all of the participants. Thank you very much for taking the time to register and participate in my competitions as without you guys I wouldn't be hosting these events which I do so much enjoy creating and putting together for all of you. Furthermore, I have decided that from here on there will be either SP or MP comps. No mixture of any sort.

Congrats to anyone who was fortunate enough to bag themselves a nice rare or nt whitetail this season. I know I had one on the run for a few hours before I ended up being disconnected during a storm. I never did get him unfortunately.
Thank you for your activities and your help . It was really a very nice experience . I congratulate the winners
Bütün Türkler Bir Gün Ansınızın Delireceklerdir! O Zaman Tanrı TÜRK'ü Değil Sizi Korusun!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Thx Darryl . Once again , great job to all that made this comp possible .
Prize received .

tyvm

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

grancazador
Scout

Post by grancazador »

@Foxtrotter, Thank you Sir.
Prize received.

regards.