Summer Ironman Seasonal

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
lowby
Outfitter

Re: Summer Ironman Seasonal

Post by lowby »

Congrats to all winners. Thanks Foxtrotter for this comp.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Grats to all the winners .
Thx Darryl for a great comp.
Thx David and Tod for keeping up with us .

Most definitely , what did it for me , was my miss on that PB 199 buck . Had fun , needed to search a lot and found 3 NT and couple rares in doing so , which is always cool .
Looking forward to the future in member hosted comps .
tyvm

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Congrats to all the winners!

I tried and tried with this competiton. But could only find one 180 sadly over the 120+ hours I put into it!

But I had super fun and I shot 3 Nice NT deer :) Thanks FT for hosting a great comp and I hope you keep your head high and hold some more :)

Cheers all

TK
grancazador
Scout

Post by grancazador »

Thanks to the sponsor of this tournament and to the contributors for such an arduous job, thanks to all the participants that I think we all put a lot of effort and dedication to be in the standings. I think we all learned a lot about how to hunt in this style by taking the tree stand with us, I hope that each one of you will have fun like me, although the last two days were hard battle to keep the first place.
Thank you all and have a good hunting.
Spoiler:
Buena Caza
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

"Felicidades por tu gran caza"

Many thanks for the comp Foxtrotter! and now I shall refer to you by name and not what I've been calling you for a week when no one was around to hear it :lol: ~ Much appreciation for your generosity and patience for putting this on for everyone.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

Congratulations to the winners of this competition and thanks for putting this one on Foxtrotter. It seemed to me like the bigger bucks were harder to come by during the last couple of days, but I did run into a nice non-typical on the last day that made a nice wall hanger. All in all, I had a great time competing in this one.
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Congrats to the winners and thank you very much for the comp, Darryl! :)
Image Image Image
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

Tough comp... no doubt! I had fun though! :D Thanks for putting up this great comp. Foxtrotter! 8-) Congrats to the winners!! Not one WT over 200... I was a little surprised on this. :shock:
Foxtrotter
Scout

Post by Foxtrotter »

Congratulations to the winners of the Summer Ironman Seasonal.

Grancazador Picked up a hard fought First Prize of 3000 EMs.
Intimida883r Picked up a close second after sitting at the top of the standings for a short period, earning himself 2000 EMs in the end.
Dyeuz has made the podium once again with a Bronze finish earning him 1000 EMs. His second podium placement in as many events.
Sebusmalinowski fought hard for a Fourth Place finish while knocking Bcox out of the standings who had sat in the top placement for much of the event. His efforts earned him 500 EMs.

In addition to their EM cash prizes, each of the top 4 participants have earned themselves a pair of invitations to the Ironman Seasonal Series Year-End Wind-Up Finale which will be taking place around December / January of the 2017/18 year.

Furthermore, my apologies for the late response in closing out this event. Originally the ISS Summer event wasn't supposed to end until midnight of last night as I knew I would be away and wouldn't be around technology to even until this morning to dole out prizes and present my congratulations to our winners and thank all of you who participated and volunteered your time towards this event.

To the winners. Congratulations once again on a hard fought battle. Prizes are on their way, I promise.
To David and Tod. Thank you so much for all of your time and hard work in making this comp a success. The moderation of the event has been appreciated and thank you for helping sort out the bugs right from the beginning of testing 2 weeks pre-comp to the trials and tribulations that presented themselves through the final days.
To all of the participants. Thank you very much for taking the time to register and participate in my competitions as without you guys I wouldn't be hosting these events which I do so much enjoy creating and putting together for all of you. Furthermore, I have decided that from here on there will be either SP or MP comps. No mixture of any sort.

Congrats to anyone who was fortunate enough to bag themselves a nice rare or nt whitetail this season. I know I had one on the run for a few hours before I ended up being disconnected during a storm. I never did get him unfortunately.
Returning Soon!
THE IRONMAN SEASONAL SERIES COMPETITIONS

Brought to you by Foxtrotter and http://www.UHCapps.co.uk
DeL1DuMRuLL

Post by DeL1DuMRuLL »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:I wouldn't have even bothered following that track mate. I only follow the 80-100 ones!
I will have one more try tonight at the comp! I haven't seen anything over 180 in the 8 days of playing or whatever it has been... and I have nearly been putting in 18 hours a day :(
Yesterday, I followed a 80-100, pretty much the same scenario as that one, and guess what? He weighed 91.8kg, and spotted 100-125, and scored 103!
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/ehr_ ... /557542459
80-100 steps can sometimes create an annoying image . I have often compared with such situations . But as you expected, the result is 100-125, 100-145, 90 kg
Bütün Türkler Bir Gün Ansınızın Delireceklerdir! O Zaman Tanrı TÜRK'ü Değil Sizi Korusun!

Return to “Competitions”