UHC Apps | Competition Hosting

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
drakle
Hunter

Re: UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Post by drakle »

Good update, and good luck with the company!

Steam Username: ColdBloodCroc™
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Thanks for these awesome news . All the best for the future .( clap clap clap ) :P

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Thanks for the update and for implementing my idea for interactive prize draws - I hope that people like it. Ten spots already taken, let's see if we can fill all of those rows before Friday! :)
Kudos to Nockedup for creating another mission pack - nice to see the community filling UHC with even more content.

Good luck for your new company, David. Office sure looks nice and while checking the area in Google Street View I saw that the ambulance is already standing in front of the building - seems those people know you already! :D
Image Image Image
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Thanks for the update and for implementing my idea for interactive prize draws - I hope that people like it. Ten spots already taken, let's see if we can fill all of those rows before Friday! :)
Kudos to Nockedup for creating another mission pack - nice to see the community filling UHC with even more content.
Thanks Tanngnjostr, I hope everyone enjoys the One Eyed Jack mission pack. I like the system you came up with for the UHC prize drawings so, Kudos to you as well.

Thank you David for allowing me to create a mission pack for UHC and for everything else you do for this game with UHC. I'm sure your new business venture will be a huge success - Congratulations!
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Amazing development of UHC, very good job and many good news again. Thanks UHC Team i wish you the best ;)
A little question here : Can we expect a closer link between Square Brackets LLC and THC a day ? in regards of development, strategy, game play, decisions ?
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Tann was a nice idea for interactive prizes.
I was wondering if you could reward even those who take the last place, catching an animal having only the 99 cm gap is very difficult
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

fantamichele wrote:I was wondering if you could reward even those who take the last place, catching an animal having only the 99 cm gap is very difficult
What do you mean by last place? Do you mean for obtaining position 100 on the table? The 1m window applies to every position on the table, not just the last one. As the table fills up and the number of remaining spaces decreases, it will be more difficult to obtain a position.
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

fantamichele wrote:Tann was a nice idea for interactive prizes.
I was wondering if you could reward even those who take the last place, catching an animal having only the 99 cm gap is very difficult
Ah, that's no problem for you man!
I intentionally placed myself at the first row. Being the first to enroll. ;)
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

caledonianblues wrote:
fantamichele wrote:I was wondering if you could reward even those who take the last place, catching an animal having only the 99 cm gap is very difficult
What do you mean by last place? Do you mean for obtaining position 100 on the table? The 1m window applies to every position on the table, not just the last one. As the table fills up and the number of remaining spaces decreases, it will be more difficult to obtain a position.
I mean who takes the last slot left is very difficult. If you only have a 70-meter position, you have to work hard to hit an animal at 70 meters.
On the other hand, it is very easy for people who take first places free, they can choose to catch an animal without too much trouble.
I would do this: 4 extraction weapons and 1 weapon to whom poses the last free slot.
I hope I explained myself well
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

fantamichele wrote:I mean who takes the last slot left is very difficult. If you only have a 70-meter position, you have to work hard to hit an animal at 70 meters.
On the other hand, it is very easy for people who take first places free, they can choose to catch an animal without too much trouble.
I would do this: 4 extraction weapons and 1 weapon to whom poses the last free slot.
I hope I explained myself well
The non-linear input requirement was part of the design, not an oversight. If you get there first, you can obtain a position on the table with relative ease. If you wait until the end, you're going to have limited options available, so you have to put more effort into securing one of those last positions. I understand what you mean, but this is probably not something we will implement. If we did, I would probably take a different approach and base the probability of selection on the difficulty required to obtain the slot, rather than just giving a prize to the player that occupies the last place.

Return to “Competitions”