UHC Apps | Competition Hosting

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: UHCapps website

Post by caledonianblues »

THammer_37 wrote:I think I made a mistake and hopefully not too much of a headache for the UHC folks. I have signed up for UHCapps.co.uk using my personal email address for my The Hunter Classic account name (THammer_37). Today I was trying to sign up my son’s account and accidently used the same email address. Now your site says invalid email as I assume I blew it’s mind when I used the same email address twice. Not I cannot login at all. I hope I did not lose my account, please what do I need to do? Can you delete the account for CHammer_37 and I will sign up again using another email or have I lost everything under my THammer_37 ID?

Love the site and all the missions and wanted to say thanks for your efforts! Look forward to your response.
You log into UHC using the email address you register with. That's why you can't create two separate UHC accounts with the same email address. You said you already created a UHC account for THammer_37. Are you saying you can't log into that account? If so, what error message are you getting? Once you log in you can update your email address, so if you want to use the email address you already did but with CHammer_37, you need to free it up on UHC first.

If you've forgotten your password there's an option to reset it. Let me know if you need further help, or if I'm misinterpreting the problem.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: UHCapps website

Post by Tod1d »

caledonianblues wrote:
THammer_37 wrote:I think I made a mistake and hopefully not too much of a headache for the UHC folks. I have signed up for UHCapps.co.uk using my personal email address for my The Hunter Classic account name (THammer_37). Today I was trying to sign up my son’s account and accidently used the same email address. Now your site says invalid email as I assume I blew it’s mind when I used the same email address twice. Not I cannot login at all. I hope I did not lose my account, please what do I need to do? Can you delete the account for CHammer_37 and I will sign up again using another email or have I lost everything under my THammer_37 ID?

Love the site and all the missions and wanted to say thanks for your efforts! Look forward to your response.
You log into UHC using the email address you register with. That's why you can't create two separate UHC accounts with the same email address. You said you already created a UHC account for THammer_37. Are you saying you can't log into that account? If so, what error message are you getting? Once you log in you can update your email address, so if you want to use the email address you already did but with CHammer_37, you need to free it up on UHC first.

If you've forgotten your password there's an option to reset it. Let me know if you need further help, or if I'm misinterpreting the problem.
I fixed it. ;)
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
THammer_37

Re: UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Post by THammer_37 »

Tod1d resolves the issue. I apologize for the mistake.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

THammer_37 wrote:Tod1d resolves the issue. I apologize for the mistake.
No worries. I made the mistake of not telling David :lol:
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Hello everyone, unfortunately I have a problem with the missions again.
Mission nr. 4, I captured the turkey on the fly, distance 77 meters, score 62, rifle without optics and cal ammunition. 22.
I think I have done everything in order or something is missing?

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/mich ... n/80358696

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

fantamichele wrote:Hello everyone, unfortunately I have a problem with the missions again.
This looks like an oversight on my part. For some reason I thought airborne turkeys had an "A" score and a "G" score, i.e. shot in the air and shot on the ground. Apparently not. I'm going to have to update the mission system to check the animal state for turkeys instead. I should get this done in the next hour, and will update this thread. You will still be able to use that turkey :)
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Q : Could it be possible to have different colors on the calendar , for each hosted comps ?
Also, have only the official , with dates ones, on there . tyvm

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

fantamichele wrote:Hello everyone, unfortunately I have a problem with the missions again.
I have fixed the issue, as per my previous post. Can you please try submitting your hunt again? Should work now. Apologies for the inconvenience.
DYEUZ wrote:Q : Could it be possible to have different colors on the calendar , for each hosted comps ?
Tod and I have already discussed this. We plan to add a parameter to the competitions that allows us to specify colours. This should avoid multiple competitions appearing in the same colour on the calendar.
DYEUZ wrote:Also, have only the official , with dates ones, on there . tyvm
I'm not sure what you mean. Can you clarify please?
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

My bad on last one . Was talking about the '' Payback '' comp , which has no dates mentioned on OP . Its mentioned on the third page .
tyvm.

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

caledonianblues wrote:
I have fixed the issue, as per my previous post. Can you please try submitting your hunt again? Should work now. Apologies for the inconvenience.
It worked thanks for the patience. :)
Now there are 2 others left :(

Return to “Competitions”