UHC Apps | Competition Hosting

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Post by DYEUZ »

Another Q regarding the choices , of the prizes in proposing a comp .

What if i have some sponsors that also , will provide funding from their own sources ? I'll buy some codes and they'll buy some codes for the winners .
I can only check one , in the choices . Wouldn't be better, for you guys , if we could select more than one choice ?

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

DYEUZ wrote:What if i have some sponsors that also , will provide funding from their own sources ? I'll buy some codes and they'll buy some codes for the winners .
I can only check one , in the choices . Wouldn't be better, for you guys , if we could select more than one choice ?
I just didn't want the form to get that complicated, and ideally we don't want to be collecting prize money from dozens of accounts. In the majority of cases, prize money will be provided by one person. Lately people have been generously sponsoring bonus prizes, which is great. This part of the form was just to give hosts information about different funding options, specifically the fact that UHC$ can now be used to fund competitions. If a competition host wants to fund a competition from a number of sources in different forms, that's fine, just choose the most logical one and add some comments to the notes section for prizes. We can work around any bespoke situations.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

... Good , tyvm .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

HD_Artworks wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:
Tod1d wrote:Click "Change date and time settings..." You'll see a tab with "Additional Clocks"
That's how I set those three up, but it doesn't show in the task bar, like you have. Win7 Home Premium 64
I think you mean that small window showing timezones?
If yes, you have to hover your mouse over the time then you'll see different timezones you set.
Bingo! There's the answer, thank you!

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Stan wants to know why none of you have completed his second mission yet ;)

The third is waiting for those that do.
grancazador
Scout

Post by grancazador »

caledonianblues wrote:Stan wants to know why none of you have completed his second mission yet ;)

I am trying but I have not been lucky to find more than just a deer that can give 160+ in 5 hunting sessions and more than 9 hours.
But it is not impossible to achieve it, only needs dedication and patience.

regards
Spoiler:
Buena Caza
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

caledonianblues wrote:Stan wants to know why none of you have completed his second mission yet ;)

I'm getting closer to it. I've had about 5 opportunities in the last few days, but haven't been able to hit the right spot. It's a tough one.
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Comparatively, the 180+ Moose was easy. I'm practicing on those that don't quite score enough so when the big one comes along it will be all muscle memory. I hope. ;)

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Comparatively, the 180+ Moose was easy. I'm practicing on those that don't quite score enough so when the big one comes along it will be all muscle memory. I hope. ;)
Stan, when the big one comes along it'll probably be a 185+ monster and you'll get a serious case of buck fever. :lol: Then you'll really find out if your muscle memory theory holds up! ;) Nevertheless, good luck sir! :)
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Update:

Regarding mission Buckshot Buck in the Test of Strength mission pack; I have been speaking with the developers this afternoon about the buckshot bug causing organs/body parts not to be properly registered. They have reproduced the issue but as yet there is no ETA on a fix. In the meantime, if people are attempting this mission and can prove that they would have correctly fulfilled the requirements (send me a screenshot of the in-game harvest screen and a link to the scoresheet via private message) I can manually check off that mission for people, no problem. This is an interim solution until such times as the bug is fixed, but I don't want anyone to be held up waiting for the bug fix, or to have wasted their efforts.

Return to “Competitions”