UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Postby Tanngnjostr » February 18th, 2018, 5:40 am

lowby wrote:Iam on the same mission but it wont add my phesant. Hunt: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/lowb ... n/79772288

I could be wrong, but doesn't the whole mission set have to be done in Logger's Point?
lowby
Outfitter

Postby lowby » February 18th, 2018, 5:42 am

Tanngnjostr wrote:
lowby wrote:Iam on the same mission but it wont add my phesant. Hunt: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/lowb ... n/79772288

I could be wrong, but doesn't the whole mission set have to be done in Logger's Point?

Ekkk u right, should not do mission before I got my coffee lol
caledonianblues

Postby caledonianblues » February 18th, 2018, 7:30 am

lowby wrote:Iam on the same mission but it wont add my phesant.

That's because you shot it at Hirschfelden :)
UHC Apps | UHC Stats | My PC Specs
Host your own competition, or get your geek on with stats.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Postby stancomputerhunter » February 18th, 2018, 11:38 am

caledonianblues wrote:
lowby wrote:Iam on the same mission but it wont add my phesant.

That's because you shot it at Hirschfelden :)

I'm jealous. Can't find one anywhere. Or if I do find a 27-30 spot, he's in the stumps and bushes and RUNS away. Then he gets to where he can fly, and I'm done. I can track them to the first spot where they landed, but can never find the second one. And since they are trophy size, they don't call like the little ones.

Any ideas?

Image Rares: 81 NTs: 24
fantamichele
Scout

Postby fantamichele » February 23rd, 2018, 7:40 am

Hi David, I wanted to share my idea for the UHC site.
Would it be possible to carry out a search based on the species of the animal for each individual player in a given reserve?
example, I look for the name "caledonianblues" animal that interests me "Bobcat" reserve "Logger's Point" at this point a map shows me all the catches made on the reserve.
In practice how it works now but with all the animals caught in the historic hunt.
I hope I was clear. cheers

Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Postby Tod1d » February 23rd, 2018, 9:40 am

fantamichele wrote:Hi David, I wanted to share my idea for the UHC site.
Would it be possible to carry out a search based on the species of the animal for each individual player in a given reserve?
example, I look for the name "caledonianblues" animal that interests me "Bobcat" reserve "Logger's Point" at this point a map shows me all the catches made on the reserve.
In practice how it works now but with all the animals caught in the historic hunt.

Right now, all we have stored is the animals on the leaderboards, and even then only the pertinent data for that leaderboard (score, weight, url to scoresheet, weapon, etc..)
Providing the information you are asking for would take an astronimical number of API calls to the EW database. We would be quickly banned from access, and UHC would be dead in it's tracks.

We've discussed storing more data for every animal & expedition submitted to UHC for all comps. This is still in process, and even when finished will only show the data for UHC members, and then only for the animals & expedition submitted for UHC comps. Far from a comprehensive list, and the information it appears you are looking for.

It would be pretty cool though. :D I have several other ideas that information could be used for. (animal demographics, weapon effectiveness, balancing ballistics, etc...)s

Be Well
"It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
fantamichele
Scout

Postby fantamichele » February 23rd, 2018, 1:09 pm

Tod1d wrote:
fantamichele wrote:Hi David, I wanted to share my idea for the UHC site.

Right now, all we have stored is the animals on the leaderboards, and even then only the pertinent data for that leaderboard (score, weight, url to scoresheet, weapon, etc..)
Providing the information you are asking for would take an astronimical number of API calls to the EW database. We would be quickly banned from access, and UHC would be dead in it's tracks.

We've discussed storing more data for every animal & expedition submitted to UHC for all comps. This is still in process, and even when finished will only show the data for UHC members, and then only for the animals & expedition submitted for UHC comps. Far from a comprehensive list, and the information it appears you are looking for.

It would be pretty cool though. :D I have several other ideas that information could be used for. (animal demographics, weapon effectiveness, balancing ballistics, etc...)s

Be Well

Would have been nice. Dreaming does not cost anything. cheers :)

caledonianblues

Postby caledonianblues » February 26th, 2018, 1:38 pm

Update:

• mission pack 2 complete (Unhappy Campers)

Apologies for the delay. Another mission pack is coming in the next day or two.
UHC Apps | UHC Stats | My PC Specs
Host your own competition, or get your geek on with stats.
DYEUZ
Outfitter

Postby DYEUZ » February 26th, 2018, 1:55 pm

Tyvm David .

ImageImageImageImage
Nockedup
Tracker

Postby Nockedup » February 26th, 2018, 2:07 pm

Awesome... Thank you David!
Spoiler:

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Return to “Competitions”