Ideas for Competitions

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Re: Ideas for Competitions

Post by Generalkommendant »

More MP-comps please! There is only Laura Francesca's and the birdie comps. Gets very boring since I play mostly MP for a number of reasons except reasons of the small and silly cheating possibilities.

Come on. For the time being: 1000 SP comps. 1 MP comp.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Generalkommendant wrote:More MP-comps please! There is only Laura Francesca's and the birdie comps. Gets very boring since I play mostly MP for a number of reasons except reasons of the small and silly cheating possibilities.

Come on. For the time being: 1000 SP comps. 1 MP comp.
As it should be. I know YOU don't cheat, but there are plenty who do. ;)

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
As it should be. I know YOU don't cheat, but there are plenty who do. ;)
I really think EW is missing out on a lot of new players by not offering this. Many youngsters play together and want to compete together but at the same time against each other. Make something to prevent this kind of the small tiny few to take advantages instead and make more MP comps. And by the way; how come we can enjoy Laura Francesca's comp at all then?
Vapit

Post by Vapit »

I would love to see couples hunt comps me and my wife both play. That being said I think there are too many longest range comps. maybe more from a stand or your biggest male and female count to your score.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Vapit wrote:I would love to see couples hunt comps me and my wife both play. That being said I think there are too many longest range comps. maybe more from a stand or your biggest male and female count to your score.
Do your wife and you own some of the classic weapons in the game? How about joining my upcoming community competition then? - http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=86046
It's a team competition - you can play together and compete with some of the best in the community! :)
Image Image Image
Vapit

Post by Vapit »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
Vapit wrote:I would love to see couples hunt comps me and my wife both play. That being said I think there are too many longest range comps. maybe more from a stand or your biggest male and female count to your score.
Do your wife and you own some of the classic weapons in the game? How about joining my upcoming community competition then? - http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=86046
It's a team competition - you can play together and compete with some of the best in the community! :)
Thank you we will look into it. We both have been off and on since 2012 so I'm sure we have a few of the older weapons.
SPRK85
Outfitter

Post by SPRK85 »

How about Pheasant MP competitions: fun for the whole family :D

Nah, really. There is a serious lack of MP competitions and this one alone would be great phun for guest, member and veteran alike. Same with eurobunnies and WT. I really missed this in the game...

"Everybody signed in to the comp? Yes? Okay let's start a game... shall I host"

Fun & simple

And more comps also creates the feeling of pLay to win that would fall in good taste with many of the guest players
Granti
Hunter

Post by Granti »

dont know if it was mentioned already

competitions like "hare razing" that only have one round: chrashes, so stays in game not longer than a second, shouldnt be counted as attempts. i think its the 3rd time i registred a crash and couldnt play the comp:((
NarTeK

Post by NarTeK »

Granti wrote:dont know if it was mentioned already

competitions like "hare razing" that only have one round: chrashes, so stays in game not longer than a second, shouldnt be counted as attempts. i think its the 3rd time i registred a crash and couldnt play the comp:((

Totally agree !

I just met once again a crash problem that makes the competition dead after a 30-minute session :cry:
Granti
Hunter

Post by Granti »

NarTeK wrote:
Granti wrote:dont know if it was mentioned already

Totally agree !

I just met once again a crash problem that makes the competition dead after a 30-minute session :cry:
though its bad luck to crash, 30mins in a comp could be enough to make a result. im more talking about the 1-sec-in-game-crash where its obviously impossible to make a difference or gain an advantage.

Return to “Competitions”