Anything Can Happen Mondays | Fantastic Prizes

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Anything Can Happen Mondays | Fantastic Prizes

Post by caledonianblues »

Introduction
Anything Can Happen Mondays is a scheduled weekly prize draw. Each Monday one winner and prize will be randomly selected. Prizes include varying amounts of em$, membership extensions, and random combinations of both. This event will run until further notice. For more information on this event please click here.

Rules
Anyone caught creating game accounts to increase their chances of being randomly selected, will be banned from this event and all future events that I host. Your IP address will be recorded when you register to take part in this prize draw, and this information will be used for cross-referencing purposes to help detect exploitation.

Registration
If you are interested in taking part in this prize draw, please register here. You will be asked to provide your theHunter username and, where applicable, your forum username. A forum username is not necessary to take part in this prize draw.

Prizes
The prizes for this event including varying amounts of em$, membership extensions, and random combinations of both. Some example possibilities:
  • 250 em$
  • 5,000 em$
  • 3 Month Membership
  • 2,500 em$ + 6 Month Membership
Prizes will be added to the game accounts of the winners by a representative from Expansive Worlds within 24 hours of each draw. In the event of membership prizes, gift codes may be provided. Prior approval for this event has been sought.

Draws
The draws will take place automatically at 21:00 CEST each Monday. The first draw will take place on Monday 16 May 2016. Prizes will be issued within 24 hours of each draw. The winners will be announced here and also on this forum thread.

Take a Chance! ** NEW **
Not everyone will be happy with the prize that is randomly selected for them. Now, participants have the opportunity to take a chance and exchange their prize for another randomly selected prize. The system is pretty simple. When a winner is selected, an initial prize is randomly generated and placed in box A. This prize will always be em$, membership, or a combination of both and it can be accepted by the participant straight away. However, if the participant would like a chance at a different (maybe better) prize, then there is the option of opening box B, or box C. This strategy can be risky as the initial prize in box A might be better than subsequent prizes. Prizes in boxes B and C can be em$, memberships, store items, or a combination of the three.

Once a participant accepts a prize, the decision is final. If a participant chooses to open box B, then the prize inside box A is no longer available to them. They then either have to accept the prize inside box B, or open box C. If the participant opens box C, then this is the prize they have to accept. Here is an example of how it looks:

Once a participant opens a new box, they either have to accept the prize within, or open the next box. All decisions are final and there is no going back! Winners will be contacted with a prize validation code, which will allow them to accept the first prize, or take a chance at a different prize. Prize validation codes should be entered here by winning participants.

FAQ
Some additional information about this event.

Can I win twice?
Absolutely. Just because you were randomly selected once, doesn't mean it can't happen again.

Can the same prize be selected more than once?
Yes. Prize selection is as random as winner selection.

If I win, can I donate my prize to someone else?
Yes, provided you contact me as early as possible after winning. Please contact me via private message, here on the forum.

I have more questions.
Please feel free to post any questions here on this thread, or send me a private message.

Good luck.

This event will run until further notice. I reserve the right to cancel the event at any time, without prior notice.
lowby
Outfitter

Re: Anything Can Happen Mondays | Fantastic Prizes

Post by lowby »

Wow your generosity has no bounds thanks for all the comps/draws that u do. One question I have, do I only need to register once and then be in for all the upcoming mondays or do I have to re register after each mondays draw? My guess its only once but thought I would ask just to be sure.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

lowby wrote:One question I have, do I only need to register once and then be in for all the upcoming mondays or do I have to re register after each mondays draw?
Just once :)
ForstHeld
Outfitter

Post by ForstHeld »

And again youre tribute and generosity to the game and the community reached a new peak. I will try to help to spread the word about this event (even i lower my own chances)
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

Indeed, wow yes thank you! I've lowered my chance once already. :lol:
DeadHandRed

Post by DeadHandRed »

Nice one, thanks for doing this :)
vortex1957
Tracker

Post by vortex1957 »

your generosity is outstanding. Thanks for the opportunity....
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

Thank you so much for you generosity, David!

Have less than two weeks of membership, so fingers crossed!
Spoiler:
jlferrell
Hunter

Post by jlferrell »

Thanks David, this is great of you to do. I will also spread the word.
DiomedesDK
Spotter

Post by DiomedesDK »

Wow... Thought this had to be an old post from april 1st!!! Very amazing! Thank you and good luck to all participants!

Return to “Competitions”