HUNT.ALT 2014 (1 year memb. + 20.000 em$) FINISHED

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
mcbrocks
Spotter

Re: HUNT.ALT 2014 (1 year memb. + 20.000 em$) FINISHED

Post by mcbrocks »

It was by far, the best competition i ever seen around here and much better and funnier than the so called 'official' competitions. Dev's, put an eye at this great competition event and try to get some future good ideas, we all be pleased.

I must say another big thanks to Pretty_Boy and Blindmole, they were awesome creating this event, congratulations! Despite my bad luck to find big bucks, i enjoyed it a lot, arrows are in my opinion the funniest way to hunt and also very efficient. Very well designed event. Thanks all, it was really cool.

Have a great 2015.

DragonFire
Master Competitor

Post by DragonFire »

I agree it was very entertaining , ZERO drama, everyone got along and helped each other (like it use to be here) , Rewards much higher than official comps and ran flawless. Hmmmmm
Maybe the powers that be should hire you guys to get moral back on course and make this game (competitions) fun and functional again.
Maybe give you some EM$ and prizes to work with because you blew them out of the water comp wise in all respects.

Well done Guys and Gals Congrats to all .
Way it should of been and should be done, so sad players have to show how easy it could be done with a little passion for the game.

Take a bow guys you deserve it well done and congrats to all the winners which is actually all of us for having the opportunity to play such a class act non b.s. competition..
Jhon
Hunter

Post by Jhon »

Sorry to bring this post up people, but we need something like this again :) best memories from this comp :) :)
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Jhon wrote:Sorry to bring this post up people, but we need something like this again :) best memories from this comp :) :)
If you host one. I will be sure to join. :)
Spoiler:
Jhon
Hunter

Post by Jhon »

I wish to be able to give out such prizes :lol: if I had a chance to I would for sure, but I would like better to compete in such an epic comp :lol:
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

Jhon wrote:Sorry to bring this post up people, but we need something like this again :) best memories from this comp :) :)
Just reliving my glory days. Can't help but agree. ;) :D

Got to say in reading through this thread again much has changed over time. This comp was unlimited attempts, unlimited time hunts, unlimited submissions, single and multiplayer hunts counted. Despite those things there was no drama (except the no HUD bug that stuck its head into the comp), the comp was exciting throughout as hunts were updated daily and positions changed. Despite some help provided to others no teams ganged up to severely disadvantage single players.
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

Deconstructed wrote:

Got to say in reading through this thread again much has changed over time. This comp was unlimited attempts, unlimited time hunts, unlimited submissions, single and multiplayer hunts counted. Despite those things there was no drama (except the no HUD bug that stuck its head into the comp), the comp was exciting throughout as hunts were updated daily and positions changed. Despite some help provided to others no teams ganged up to severely disadvantage single players.
And that's why nowadays I rarely bother with community comps.
It's such an ordeal to check all boxes that I don't think, personally, it's worth the hassle because, in the end, it's all up to the RND anyway.
Spoiler:
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

BuiuRei wrote:
Deconstructed wrote:

And that's why nowadays I rarely bother with community comps.
It's such an ordeal to check all boxes that I don't think, personally, it's worth the hassle because, in the end, it's all up to the RND anyway.
I don't mind some of them but I pick and choose, some of them have boxes I def don't like.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Very cool read! This one was definitely a hit. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Competitions”