THE ULTIMATE Autumn Multispecies - FINISHED

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
saldas1983
Hunter

Re: THE ULTIMATE Autumn Multispecies - 15,000 em$ Prize Pool

Post by saldas1983 »

Thanks David. Ill try this one. I've been participating in shotgun comp, but skipped the bow comp. I just couldn't compete with the boys doing 100s of 20-30 min hunts over the comp (no offence please because it was perfectly legal and by the rules, its just doesn't suit me). So limited attempts sound more than fantastic to me. Was waiting for this to come since you started to organize these fantastic comps.
P.S. You David should have no problem to get a free acomodation in Spain next time you go on your holiday :) Maybe even fancy lobster lunch every day if Spanish boys keep winning these comps in the future.
gunrangejohn
Outfitter

Post by gunrangejohn »

sounds great David love the trophy pic and
attempt limit :) you are doing an amazing job.and I
wish you all the best. .God speed JOHN
Valandyl
Spotter

Post by Valandyl »

Thanks caledoninablues for your time, I'm in!!
Knut
Outfitter

Post by Knut »

Sound like an awesome comp. Really great and versatile rules and I like the thinking with the attempt system in HunterScore classes. Interesting approach.

Pity it'll take place during my holidays...
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov
ForstHeld
Outfitter

Post by ForstHeld »

Im in before my Hunterscore raises to over 500 ;-)
Shawei
Tracker

Post by Shawei »

I'm in! Awesome competition thanks for the time to organize it and everything. Will you participate as well?

The only thing i don't understand is the attemp thing, my hunter score is less than 50 :oops: so that means i only can add animals from 14 different hunts, right? or can register up to 14 animal from the same species ?

Not sure if the second one is really clear, example. my first pheasant is 14.05 i add it to your server, then go to an other hunt and find a 15.6 then replace the 14.05 by it. Can do this up to 14 times?

I just ask to be make sure
BlindTyldak
Outfitter

Post by BlindTyldak »

You can enter results from up to 14 different hunting sessions total, however you choose to do them. For example, since there are six different playable maps, you might choose to do each map twice, with two extra attempts left over to use anywhere. Or maybe you don't like Redfeather Falls, so you don't even hunt there since all of the animals are on other maps as well.

Entering 14 different pheasant scores would mean that you had to play on maps with pheasants all 14 times, and would then mean that you would not have any attempts left to play on maps with other animals (because there are no pheasants on maps with brown bears, to name one).

Choosing where to use your attempts best will be a BIG part of this competition! :D
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Shawei wrote:Will you participate as well?
Yes, I'll be participating.
Shawei wrote:The only thing i don't understand is the attemp thing, my hunter score is less than 50 :oops: so that means i only can add animals from 14 different hunts, right? or can register up to 14 animal from the same species ?
It means you get 14 hunts from which you can submit scores. You must submit a score for all 15 animals, how you choose to hunt them and in which order is entirely up to you.
Shawei wrote:Not sure if the second one is really clear, example. my first pheasant is 14.05 i add it to your server, then go to an other hunt and find a 15.6 then replace the 14.05 by it. Can do this up to 14 times?
You can activate your scoresheet 14 times. Each time you do, you can post as many different scores as you wish (you get a single post per activation). If you want to overwrite a score later, you can do, but you have to do it during another hunt / attempt.
Last edited by caledonianblues on September 28th, 2013, 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

BlindTyldak wrote:You can enter results from up to 14 different hunting sessions total, however you choose to do them. For example, since there are six different playable maps, you might choose to do each map twice, with two extra attempts left over to use anywhere. Or maybe you don't like Redfeather Falls, so you don't even hunt there since all of the animals are on other maps as well.

Entering 14 different pheasant scores would mean that you had to play on maps with pheasants all 14 times, and would then mean that you would not have any attempts left to play on maps with other animals (because there are no pheasants on maps with brown bears, to name one).

Choosing where to use your attempts best will be a BIG part of this competition! :D
Yes, this!

A better response :D
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Important: Please note the following addition to the rules:

"If you register as a member and your membership lapses before or during the competition, you will not be able to change your membership status and compete as a guest".

Return to “Competitions”