"Redeyed in Redfeather Falls" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd
Trophy Hunter

Re: "Redeyed in Redfeather Falls" by BCKidd

Postby BCKidd » April 14th, 2019, 9:14 pm

BearJohnson wrote:
VonStratos wrote:Next from BCKidd is in Hirshfelden, is going in the same order they show up in the game screen, left to right, but there will be other UHC competitions between this one and the next one in the series. :)

Dang... I did NOT pick that up.

I am not only old, but my brain is dusty to boot.

Off to Hirshfelden!

I hope that I don't have to gun birds in flight - I suck at that.

Yep, from left to right, one a month for twelve consecutive months. Next is Hirschfelden, practice up Bear... ;) Peace.

Spoiler:
Weapons Selection: *Any.17 HMR ammo, any .22LR ammo, any 7mm-08 ammo, 10mm ammo, and any birdshot ammo only.
Not allowed: *No bows, cross bows, buckshot, slug ammo or muzzle loader ammo.

I bet that jus' makes your day. :lol: :lol:

BCKidd.

This Seasons Stats

"Patience and perseverance are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Postby VonStratos » April 14th, 2019, 10:17 pm

and any birdshot ammo only

Oh no, finally is happening, BCKidd snapped and is making the one shot rule + bird hunting :o well is still to early worry about it, Hirsh is a great reserve to hunt, if you can ignore the constant Canadian Geese noise, or better, go doing some Geese hunting, from the weapon selection it seems i may need a new weapon, how is the 10mm handgun for Red Deer and Boar? can take them with one shot?.

"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BCKidd
Trophy Hunter

Postby BCKidd » April 14th, 2019, 10:23 pm

VonStratos wrote:

Oh no, finally is happening, BCKidd snapped and is making the one shot rule + bird hunting :o well is still to early worry about it, Hirsh is a great reserve to hunt, if you can ignore the constant Canadian Geese noise, or better, go doing some Geese hunting, from the weapon selection it seems i may need a new weapon, how is the 10mm handgun for Red Deer and Boar? can take them with one shot?.

:lol: :lol: Hahhaa...yes indeed, I have gone mad. Regarding 10mm it works well, and with good shot placement- yes it can give good HV. The 7mm-08 though is truly a nice piece of weaponry. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

This Seasons Stats

"Patience and perseverance are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd
Trophy Hunter

Postby BCKidd » April 14th, 2019, 10:27 pm

Oh no! Radamus has radically climbed the LB! I gotta keep my eye on that fella... :P :P :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

This Seasons Stats

Keep it real!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Postby VonStratos » April 14th, 2019, 11:10 pm

BCKidd wrote:
VonStratos wrote:

:lol: :lol: Hahhaa...yes indeed, I have gone mad. Regarding 10mm it works well, and with good shot placement- yes it can give good HV. The 7mm-08 though is truly a nice piece of weaponry. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

That is good to know, i tend to use handguns to complement my current rifles, but good thing i noticed the "-08" after the 7mm, i was thinking on the Bullpup and Bouquetin rifles when i first saw the weapon selection, and didn't find any 7mm-08 in the rifle section of the store, then i remembered the advanced weapon "scout", it has a nice ethical list. ;)

"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Nockedup
Scout

Postby Nockedup » April 14th, 2019, 11:21 pm

BCKidd wrote:Oh no! Radamus has radically climbed the LB! I gotta keep my eye on that fella... :P :P :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

I told you it was going to be raining blood during the next few days. Then... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
BearJohnson
Scout

Postby BearJohnson » April 15th, 2019, 4:47 am

Well..
I ran too low on GM$...
Need 'em to get lures and such for next BCKidd comp...
So..
I reset them again!
(third time so far? I think)
Makes killin whitetails fun again!
I may be a noob... but I still have fun!
Trigger time = FUN!

Radamus
Master Hunter

Postby Radamus » April 15th, 2019, 9:26 am

BCKidd wrote:Oh no! Radamus has radically climbed the LB! I gotta keep my eye on that fella... :P :P :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

I'm not dead ya know ;) ~ and that's my name Radical Amusement a friend of mine called me that at a big house party for something I was doing *a story I will take to my grave* and it stuck ever since.

Ya know BC, you're going to have to step up that score, how many attempts you have left?
Spoiler:
DYEUZ
Outfitter

Postby DYEUZ » April 15th, 2019, 11:19 am

Sadly , none good enough for me at this one :cry:

ImageImageImageImage
BCKidd
Trophy Hunter

Postby BCKidd » April 15th, 2019, 12:00 pm

Radamus wrote:

BCKidd.

I'm not dead ya know ;) ~ and that's my name Radical Amusement a friend of mine called me that at a big house party for something I was doing *a story I will take to my grave* and it stuck ever since.

Ya know BC, you're going to have to step up that score, how many attempts you have left?

One. But that is all I need... :lol: :lol: ;) Peace.

:arrow: DYEUZ- wowser, that is quite sometin', never saw so many bears in one spot. You sly devil, usin' bait... :P :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

This Seasons Stats

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”