“A Hog a Dog a WhiteTail and a Mule 2019” by BCKidd.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: “A Hog a Dog a WhiteTail and a Mule 2019” by BCKidd.

Post by Tanngnjostr »

BCKidd wrote:That crazy Swede PB...
He's Norwegian as far as I know. But I'd agree with "crazy"! :lol:
Image Image Image
vortex1957
Tracker

Post by vortex1957 »

BCKidd wrote:Well, you jus' might be in luck then. I've had to change the March comp to the 15th-25th, originally it was going to start on March 8th. You'll get four days at least- and it is coded for 5 attempts. So, put a couple days aside... ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Well 4 days are better than none ;), so I'm in :D
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
BCKidd wrote:That crazy Swede PB...
He's Norwegian as far as I know. But I'd agree with "crazy"! :lol:
Oh, I thought he was a Swede, same difference, no? I don't think he's nearly as crazy tho' as the Swede from "Hell on Wheels" he too was a Norwegian- but they called him a Swede anyway. BTW nice trophy- that Jeep looks pretty cool actually. ;) Peace.
vortex1957 wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Well, you jus' might be in luck then. I've had to change the March comp to the 15th-25th, originally it was going to start on March 8th. You'll get four days at least- and it is coded for 5 attempts. So, put a couple days aside... ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Well 4 days are better than none ;), so I'm in :D
Yep, I'd say so. Hope to see you takin' home some Gold. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

Guess I need to go hunt some hogs for a bit so I know what I need to do come game time. LOL

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

DeadClopz wrote:Guess I need to go hunt some hogs for a bit so I know what I need to do come game time. LOL
Good idea. Looks like you need to shoot some of 'em- your sig widget doesn't show many killed this season. There not my fav animal to hunt either. I like huntin' the bigger game. Farm animals belong on a farm... :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

I so badly want to start this comp sooner- without community comps happening on a regular bases, I find things get boring. Yeah, we have missions and EW comps, but those are all too easy- or at least the majority are. Community comps kind of bring us together, and we all have such a blast. I imagine tho' if we did have community comps on a regular two week bases, they too would get boring. Anticipation on when the next community comps starts, does add a bit of excitement, I guess. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

BCKidd wrote: I imagine tho' if we did have community comps on a regular two week bases, they too would get boring. BCKidd.
I will say that i doubt that ! Considering all the ideas possible from each host , the difficulty of each comp ,the different requirements , the nice prizes , the added bonuses , i really doubt that they would become boring .
The quality of those comps would be the main thing . If we had 1 good comp every two weeks , made by different hosts , it would be paradise for the community .
Just my opinion . :)

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I love this one before it has even started! :)

I just packed a bunch of stands and hog feeders into my Jeep and drove around LP, just to set up some bait sites for the big tuskers I'm going to shoot in this comp. Placed the first feeder close to the north tower and suddenly got a mule deer call. I had my good 30R all-around rifle with me - just in case - but I didn't even bring a caller. Anyway, doesn't hurt to climb the tower and take a look, eh?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I predict another lodge is going to be furnished, courtesy of BCKidd. :D
Image Image Image
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

DYEUZ wrote:
BCKidd wrote: I imagine tho' if we did have community comps on a regular two week bases, they too would get boring. BCKidd.
I will say that i doubt that ! Considering all the ideas possible from each host , the difficulty of each comp ,the different requirements , the nice prizes , the added bonuses , i really doubt that they would become boring .
The quality of those comps would be the main thing . If we had 1 good comp every two weeks , made by different hosts , it would be paradise for the community .
Just my opinion . :)
I agree, I would love to see more community comps. But just wish some of them would be multiplayer. Lazygirl and I would love to participate more, but I spend almost all of my limited playtime hunting with her so that eliminates me from most of these comps. :( I understand why they are made single player but just wishing out loud here.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
Hunt_Training
Tracker

Post by Hunt_Training »

Tanngnjostr wrote:[...]
Hey Von, that's not a setup...

http://www.uhcapps.co.uk/myreserve/?cod ... IJCLNGNOMM ...THAT is a setup!!! :lol:
\ :o /

Wow! It seems an amusement park for hunters... or the picturesque representation of a game philosophy; congrats, PB! :)
My summary stats (current Hunting Season):
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”