"1st Annual Sitka Cull 2018" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: "1st Annual Sitka Cull 2018" by BCKidd

Post by DYEUZ »

stancomputerhunter wrote:If you do like me, and screw (I mean botch..damn censors) it up 5 minutes in game, you might as well go look for a big moose or Sitka or crawl around for hares. It helps the time fly.
Then , what i would recommend to you birthday man , is to shoot animals only at the 30 minutes mark ! :lol:

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
Johnnyb1815 wrote:Thanks for clearing that up, and holy crap you guys are quick

Figures this hunt doesn’t count so while I wait to restart I have to big buck in front of me....
If you do like me, and screw (I mean botch..damn censors) it up 5 minutes in game, you might as well go look for a big moose or Sitka or crawl around for hares. It helps the time fly.

And activate any mission/competition that you may accomplish while doing the Sitka massacre :) , you may not get a good Sitka but maybe you cross path with a big trophy moose and win an official comp as a bonus. ;)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BearJohnson
Hunter

Post by BearJohnson »

**Special Requirements: Short hunts less than 30 mins, disallows you from hunting on the same reserve again for this competition for a cool down period of 30 mins. So no spawn mashing. Not following this rule is means for Disqualification.

OH man... I thought I screwed the pooch on this one... but my short runs were for dall sheep (mission) and did NOT involve sitka...

phew!
I may be a noob... but I still have fun!
Trigger time = FUN!

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

BearJohnson wrote:**Special Requirements: Short hunts less than 30 mins, disallows you from hunting on the same reserve again for this competition for a cool down period of 30 mins. So no spawn mashing. Not following this rule is means for Disqualification.

OH man... I thought I screwed the pooch on this one... but my short runs were for dall sheep (mission) and did NOT involve sitka...

phew!
It is meant to apply to all hunts on that reserve. I don't even see your name on the LB- unless you use a different hunter name. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Johnnyb1815

Post by Johnnyb1815 »

Ughhh just realized time stops when your looking at map....
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Johnnyb1815 wrote:Ughhh just realized time stops when your looking at map....
Don't worry, the minimum duration in community comps is measured by the (real life) time stamps of the start and end of your hunt. That means that while the in-game clock doesn't progress while you're looking at the map, or are in the inventory or main menu, this time will still count towards the minimum duration requirement. So just look at your watch when starting a hunt, add 30 minutes and you'll know when you can safely end your hunt without violating this rule.
Image Image Image
BearJohnson
Hunter

Post by BearJohnson »

BCKidd wrote:
It is meant to apply to all hunts on that reserve. I don't even see your name on the LB- unless you use a different hunter name. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Olgeezer bro...

I only have one buck turned in

I am in last place I think.
I may be a noob... but I still have fun!
Trigger time = FUN!

Johnnyb1815

Post by Johnnyb1815 »

So I had two hunts under an hour, didn’t submit them or the following hunts but I didn’t wait a half hour. That was when I asked for clarification. Those hunts didn’t affect my submissions so am I okay?
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Well Olgeezer, regardless of the flack I'm likely gonna get from other competitors I'm not going to DQ you- as you fessed up and did not submit any hunts during this time. That is key to why I am not DQing you-had you submitted a hunt, I might have 2nd thoughts. Keep in mind tho' this is a friendly reminder. Any hunt on WRR whilst this comp is ongoing- must be 30 mins real time minimum, or you will be obligated to cool down for period of 30 mins before heading back to WRR. Carry on folks. And enjoy the rest of the comp. ;) Respectfully.
Johnnyb1815 wrote:So I had two hunts under an hour, didn’t submit them or the following hunts but I didn’t wait a half hour. That was when I asked for clarification. Those hunts didn’t affect my submissions so am I okay?
Read above statement. You are safe. ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Johnnyb1815

Post by Johnnyb1815 »

Awesome good to know! One more question. If I shoot a good buck early in hunt, can I end the hunt and submit it and go hunt elsewhere for half hour?

Return to “Competitions”