2nd Annual RFF Fall Hunt

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Radamus
Trophy Hunter

Re: 2nd Annual RFF Fall Hunt

Postby Radamus » October 22nd, 2018, 12:03 am

Well, I squeezed all I could out of a couple hunts today - I'm about fried and stressed to the max - Going to bed in 10th will have to be my highlight of the event :D And my Redskins handed Dallas a loss today but we won't talk about what happened Sat at Purdue because I'm not sure anyone actually knows :lol:

I'll sign off for now with this, SB 209 is a nice way to call it a day

Spoiler:
dj.p.king
Tracker

Postby dj.p.king » October 22nd, 2018, 12:06 am

Well with 20 hours left to this comp i can say i will not be able to submit a better score than what i have.

Thanks to BCKidd for the hunt layout and Dyeuz and Stan for their kind generosity.

I'm happy to have got a score on the board in my first UHC comp and to be the only brit up there
good luck to all in these last hours to this comp :)
BCKidd
Trophy Hunter

Postby BCKidd » October 22nd, 2018, 1:01 am

Let me correct you dj.p.king- the awesome sponsors for this comp are: DYEUZ, SoftShoe, and J_Birdman. Still, Stan is a pretty good guy when he's around... ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

This Seasons Stats

"Patience and perseverance are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Postby JimboCrow » October 22nd, 2018, 1:50 am

Radamus wrote:Well, I squeezed all I could out of a couple hunts today - I'm about fried and stressed to the max - Going to bed in 10th will have to be my highlight of the event :D And my Redskins handed Dallas a loss today but we won't talk about what happened Sat at Purdue because I'm not sure anyone actually knows :lol:

Good hunt there Len, well done! And nice bounce into the top ten. Sleep well, you earned it I'm sure. :D
dj.p.king
Tracker

Postby dj.p.king » October 22nd, 2018, 6:38 am

Sorry for getting some of the sponsors names wrong, it had been a long nite lol but thanks for such a great and testing comp
and congratz to all that have put in a score.
Radamus
Trophy Hunter

Postby Radamus » October 22nd, 2018, 7:21 am

JimboCrow wrote:
Radamus wrote:Well, I squeezed all I could out of a couple hunts today - I'm about fried and stressed to the max - Going to bed in 10th will have to be my highlight of the event :D And my Redskins handed Dallas a loss today but we won't talk about what happened Sat at Purdue because I'm not sure anyone actually knows :lol:

Good hunt there Len, well done! And nice bounce into the top ten. Sleep well, you earned it I'm sure. :D

Thanks my friend! Yep, nice bounce! I was pretty happy about this one.
Spoiler:
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Postby Tod1d » October 22nd, 2018, 7:40 am

BCKidd wrote:Least they're all dead and not cruisin' 'round with arrows in 'em... :lol: :lol: Peace.

Man, I jus' took a look at the leader-board, its the 1st time I've seen Tod on the board, 'cept when the comp is being tested. Nice to see you playin' along Tod. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

Yeah, I had a little time to kill yesterday & wanted to give it a try. Of course, somehow the game new I wasn't hunting blacktails...

Code: Select all

Species                    Spotted   Tracked   Harvested
Whitetail Deer (Typical)     4          8        3
Roosevelt Elk                 2          5        1
Blacktail Deer (Typical)    12         35        1
Moose                         5         14        3
Black Bear                   5          4        3
"It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Lamphunter
Scout

Postby Lamphunter » October 22nd, 2018, 9:47 am

These are amazing scores guys! I knew we would witness some awesome performances!
Radamus,what a great hunt! Really tough to get on top ten in this comp man. Congrats! ;)
And BCKidd, another very successful comp. Way to go and thank you man. :)
Radamus
Trophy Hunter

Postby Radamus » October 22nd, 2018, 10:30 am

Lamphunter wrote:Radamus,what a great hunt! Really tough to get on top ten in this comp man. Congrats! ;)

And BCKidd, another very successful comp. Way to go and thank you man. :)

Thank you sir! Yes this is one competition filled deal here! Glad to see so many jumping in and making it a great time. I got motivated after being down there in the 30's :lol: I wanted to make some kind of improvement. It was going Ho-Humm and getting late. I was ready to toss the towel in on ANY bull moose which I wasn't finding anything but junk anyplace. I had already been to all my go-to spots and decided to go try that crater lake place as my last resort and I had a call! YAY! I was expecting a crap fork-horn so when I got a spot on him it was 200-230! Man did I spring back to life! Now it came down to position and shot- I got the best I could hope for in thick woods and he ran off- I was yelling "Drop! Drop!" and he did- when I got close to the blood I could see it was bright red so I knew I had the closer for the hunt at this point-

Grats to BC for a good turnout! Best of all I didn't have to use him for a bait site the entire weekend!
Spoiler:
BCKidd
Trophy Hunter

Postby BCKidd » October 22nd, 2018, 2:12 pm

Tod1d wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Least they're all dead and not cruisin' 'round with arrows in 'em... :lol: :lol: Peace.

Man, I jus' took a look at the leader-board, its the 1st time I've seen Tod on the board, 'cept when the comp is being tested. Nice to see you playin' along Tod. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

Yeah, I had a little time to kill yesterday & wanted to give it a try. Of course, somehow the game new I wasn't hunting blacktails...

Code: Select all

Species                    Spotted   Tracked   Harvested
Whitetail Deer (Typical)     4          8        3
Roosevelt Elk                 2          5        1
Blacktail Deer (Typical)    12         35        1
Moose                         5         14        3
Black Bear                   5          4        3

No kiddin' Blacktail heaven. :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

This Seasons Stats

"Patience and perseverance are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Competitions”