"Late Summer Hunt II" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: "Late Summer Hunt II" by BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

JimboCrow wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote:
VonStratos wrote:Its look like your avatar is checking if is male or female, a tip, if got antlers is male ;)
Actually I was just trying to get a look inside to check his hit boxes. Judging from the look on its face, the moose seems to enjoy it. :D

Great non-typical, Faultier! :)
I'm voting for your photo for Trophy shot of the month Tann!!! :lol: :lol:

You know how you get rid of chapped lips? You lift up the tail of a moose and kiss. It doesn't cure 'em, but boy, you sure don't lick 'em!!! :D
:lol: :lol: I hope you're talkin' about ones lips... :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Right on Vortex! Moved right up on the LB. Kewl... 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
vortex1957
Tracker

Post by vortex1957 »

BCKidd wrote:Right on Vortex! Moved right up on the LB. Kewl... 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.
Thanks BCKidd, but it won't last long as this will be the last night for hunting. I go work tomorrow and won't be able to hunt again until the 24th when I get home. So until then it will be up to you to keep us (Canadians)near the top :lol:
TROPICIEL3
Tracker

Post by TROPICIEL3 »

Hello, I scored for the moose contest 208 points with 100% of the value of hunting and on the board I have only 55 points so there is certainly a mistake and I also have a few trophies of which I am most happy about this bear albino.

https://photo.thehunter.com/58/c5/58c5a ... 887995.jpg
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Hi Tropiciel, i was just looking at the leaderboard(to keep an eye on my rivals,lol) and your 208moose is registered and your score for that is 175.954, maybe you need refresh the page, and great bear by the way.

I got this melanistic Red deer yesterday, only 162 score but nice skin :D

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
TROPICIEL3
Tracker

Post by TROPICIEL3 »

VonStratos thank you for the info that everything is ok, but I still show 55pkt, so the mistake is on my side with me.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Finally i did it, got a decent goat, actually 2 decent goats, a 244 that counted for the comp, and a 239 that i shoot but with the .30 since i already had the 244 and didn't want to risk a body shot that may need a second one and void the hunt. Also i got a nice picture with the camera, 2 goats headbutting:

One of those moments that any photographer want capture with a camera, sadly the camera got low res.

ImageImage
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Man I ain't never got a malanistic critter. Least wise not that I have noticed. Nice one Von! ;) Peace.

:arrow: Vortex- I'll do what I can. There are some heavy hitters that haven't even posted a score yet. You are still at the top of the LB tho'. 8-)

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

You know i was thinking the same, there is a lot of people that are still getting the good scores in Settlers, and they will have an advantage in knowing what scores need to beat, but in the other side, time is running faster than what it looks, and maybe for trying get a biggest animal in a particular reserve, somebody could not make it with the 27 at the end line, the last one, TgT wont be an easy cake.

ImageImage
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

VonStratos wrote:You know i was thinking the same, there is a lot of people that are still getting the good scores in Settlers, and they will have an advantage in knowing what scores need to beat, but in the other side, time is running faster than what it looks, and maybe for trying get a biggest animal in a particular reserve, somebody could not make it with the 27 at the end line, the last one, TgT wont be an easy cake.
Yep, that is true. This is already week two and time does not stand still for anyone. Let's hope those heavy hitters don't get the 27 animals they need... :evil: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”