"Loose Moose V 2.0"

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: "Loose Moose V 2.0"

Post by BCKidd »

Radamus wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Damn, had a nice go on my last hunt at RFF, but typically, I missed a shot. Whoever came up with that one-shot...blah blah and the stupid 'shots = to number of harvests', really needs a kick in the pants, or backside. :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.
fyi- I haven't stabbed you yet, but I'll let you borrow one of my Busse's- place tip in the upright position and prepare for landing :D
Spoiler:
:lol: :lol: I think there is somethin' wrong with that spoiler- a couple handles are missin'....hmmm. :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Rebeljohn2
Tracker

Post by Rebeljohn2 »

finally on the score board with a decent hemmeldal hunt , shortage of bulls on that map, bagged a nice 228.456 but like everything else with this game it wont let me copy the code to post the pic oh well! -0500-1700 was cuttin it close had to do some runnin and gunnin at the end sheesh!! but its there and its done woohoo!! :D :D
Last edited by Rebeljohn2 on June 25th, 2018, 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Rebeljohn2 wrote:finally on the score board with a decent hemmeldal hunt , shortage of bulls on that map, bagged a nice 228.456 but like everything else with this game it wont let me copy the code to post the pic oh well! -0500-1700 was cuttin it close had to do some runnin and gunnin at the end sheesh!! but its there and its done woohoo!! :D :D
Are you trying to copy the picture link from the gallery using the launcher? because sometimes that doesn't work, you need to copy from the website. ;)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Rebeljohn2
Tracker

Post by Rebeljohn2 »

ahh ok let me try that,BOOM! there it is
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

You're welcome. Just sayin'..

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Rebeljohn2
Tracker

Post by Rebeljohn2 »

sorry stan, thought i said thanx, but lookin back i guess i didnt , sorry man!! also i just want to say that when i signed up for this UHC web site i really wasn't sure what i would find , and to my surprise i have read some great stuff and it seems to me that there are a group of really good guys willing to help , and some really good hunters , it is my pleasure to be among great company , to all who have helped me better understand what is exactly going on here i thank you all . peace be with you all...

now how do i get one of those kill charts ...
Last edited by Rebeljohn2 on June 25th, 2018, 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Rebeljohn2 wrote:now how do i get one of those kill charts ...
Use this code, but please only use it in your signature:

Code: Select all

[signature=HankBow][/signature]
Image Image Image
Rebeljohn2
Tracker

Post by Rebeljohn2 »

thanks Tann
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Rebeljohn2 wrote: sorry stan, thought i said thanx, but lookin back i guess i didnt , sorry man!! also i just want to say that when i signed up for this UHC web site i really wasn't sure what i would find , and to my surprise i have read some great stuff and it seems to me that there are a group of really good guys willing to help , and some really good hunters , it is my pleasure to be among great company , to all who have helped me better understand what is exactly going on here i thank you all . peace be with you all...

now how do i get one of those kill charts ...
We're cool. And congrats on that monster Moose. And for doing the HEM scorecard.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Rebeljohn2
Tracker

Post by Rebeljohn2 »

Thanks man , it was really tough finding the bulls i broke the map down in quadrants and started in the NW quarter but after a few hours of game time and only a coupe bulls , a change was in order so i figured with all the gun fire which way did they spook, south , to the east hmm... so i guessed southeast , after makin my way down and only seeing roe and brownies, i had to revise my plan, hmmm.. i decide to hit the NE quadrant and go from there, to my surprise not 5 mins in 4 cows and a small bull and at 1300hr i need to get a move on , i make my way south on the road picking up a couple cows and a bull. i stick to the plan of circling the NE quadrant and there it is the 228, dam!! it spooked , tracked for awhile and spotted it just over a ridge i got the scent eliminator , im spraying urine everywhere tryin to draw it in , finally after 10 mins he decides to check it out, bad move moose 30m and hes down now its run and gun for the remaining count, was a close one.

Return to “Competitions”