"2nd Annual Big Bear Summer Comp" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: "2nd Annual Big Bear Summer Comp" by BCKidd

Post by Radamus »

I see that, Nothing but his girlfriends man. Yea it doesn't mean much if there's nothing to go with it.

Stan, I didn't take a picture because honestly didn't think it was that good, guess I'm a little rusty on my scoring skills ;) I see it tied me with Ridge for 31st on the LB .... there's better out there, Marc proved that.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Radamus wrote:I see that, Nothing but his girlfriends man. Yea it doesn't mean much if there's nothing to go with it.

Stan, I didn't take a picture because honestly didn't think it was that good, guess I'm a little rusty on my scoring skills ;) I see it tied me with Ridge for 31st on the LB .... there's better out there, Marc proved that.
That is another ridgeback.. :lol: But still a nice bear.
Spoiler:
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Radamus wrote:I see that, Nothing but his girlfriends man. Yea it doesn't mean much if there's nothing to go with it.

I don't like bear hunting (any of them) but I'm here to support BCKidd and all of the other hosts who put in so much time and effort. Plus try to win some bragging rights. So, that 30.315 I got the other day is my all time best, of only 125. The only other 30+ I have came when they were new, and there was no leaderboard, skills, or recognition, of any kind. With my tiny skills, there are no better out there for me.

A 594kg bear is just a monster. First one I've ever seen. Kudos to you, sir.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

Stan said it best, those bears are just monsters, wowww. Amazing animals, Radamus and Tann! :o

@Tod1d Thanks for all your hard work in making and supporting this, and all, UHC comps. Also, thank you for highlighting the best animals on the leaderboard. I find it's so much more immersive when we don't have to hunt through pages of numbers. Most times I take a pass at searching for the "bests" even though I really want to know, because most times there's just too way too many scores to sort through. It can take a lot of time, and if I've been hunting for hours my eyes become scrambled and it's even harder. When they're highlighted like this they become plain as day and so easy to compare against other scores, thus I find I become much more involved in the comp. :)
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

TY jbird- Yes, I like the highlighted top scores, I had no idea where the wgt scales were on them, so used to looking for scores. When I saw mine was a 30 I'm pretty sure I've had a 31 before so didn't think anything about it. I just did catch the wgt, thought it was good, spotting maxed at 600kg. So during my hunt I pulled up the LB and thought, I have to be 100kg shy, no way it's right cause at the time (wee hours of the AM) I think the best was like 530kg so I figured I was 30 plus off the mark. After posting my score I thought, man, that doesn't look right, it was so much higher than all the others, and I started to get a glimmer of hope finally. So it was a nice spark of inspiration!
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
Spoiler:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

When I saw the 594 in the harvest screen I couldn't believe that was even possible - I thought they maxed out at 550! Took me a minute longer to realize that the score wasn't bad either. :)

I only wanted to enter a few bears - any score - to be part of this comp and show gratitude towards BCKidd. My schedule in the next few days doesn't really allow me to compete seriously. But with the 594 and 581 I fear I'll have to spend all of next week's free time on this thing.

The good news is: it seems I'll only have to watch two more football matches before my team is out. :P
Image Image Image
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Tanngnjostr wrote:The good news is: it seems I'll only have to watch two more football matches before my team is out. :P
Hey, I read some story you guys were "Building a Wall"- What's up with that???? Team Green opened up a little can of "Whoop Ass" :lol: I just put a "stop purchase" on Germany pants ...
Spoiler:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Radamus wrote:I just put a "stop purchase" on Germany pants ...
Why's that? Did he put tariffs on them? :P
Image Image Image
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
Radamus wrote:I just put a "stop purchase" on Germany pants ...
Why's that? Did he put tariffs on them? :P
Subsidies maybe :lol:
Spoiler:
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Tod1d wrote:OK, bonuses should be all fixed up. Funny thing, the 5% heart bonus rule was added at the last minute (back a couple months ago when I programmed it), and I never added it in. :lol:
Tod,
Just a heads up.
I submitted 2 heart shot polar bear but I am not getting the bonus.
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”