UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
User avatar
FR_Bugs
Outfitter
Posts: 2528
Joined: October 27th, 2014, 3:46 pm
Location: Paris

Re: UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Postby FR_Bugs » February 14th, 2018, 6:56 pm

Wahou, incredible job again David !!! Congrats and thanks for this.
User avatar
caledonianblues
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9040
Joined: September 27th, 2012, 11:01 pm
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

Re: UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Postby caledonianblues » February 17th, 2018, 6:08 pm

Update:

  • Withdraw button replaced with subtle link

Following the number of recent accidental withdrawals from competitions, the withdraw button has been replaced with a link. You can see it in the screenshot below. Hopefully it won't be immediately visible and will require you to look for it. It should no longer be possible to accidentally click on that link, then on the confirm button that still gets presented immediately afterwards :)

Image
UHC Apps | UHC Stats | My PC Specs
Host your own competition, or get your geek on with stats.
User avatar
walt133
Hunter
Posts: 947
Joined: November 30th, 2016, 5:05 pm

Re: UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Postby walt133 » February 17th, 2018, 6:25 pm

Great idea David and thanks!
User avatar
caledonianblues
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9040
Joined: September 27th, 2012, 11:01 pm
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

Re: UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Postby caledonianblues » February 17th, 2018, 7:22 pm

walt133 wrote:Great idea David and thanks!

It was actually Marc's idea ;)
UHC Apps | UHC Stats | My PC Specs
Host your own competition, or get your geek on with stats.
User avatar
walt133
Hunter
Posts: 947
Joined: November 30th, 2016, 5:05 pm

Re: UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Postby walt133 » February 17th, 2018, 7:33 pm

caledonianblues wrote:
walt133 wrote:Great idea David and thanks!

It was actually Marc's idea ;)
Thanks Marc! Good idea. ;)
User avatar
piomarvado
Scout
Posts: 319
Joined: August 24th, 2016, 6:59 am
Location: Brasil

Re: UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Postby piomarvado » February 17th, 2018, 10:03 pm

Hello!! this hunt is not being accepted for the UHC mission, but she has all the requirements.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/piom ... n/79767375
pheasant with + 27 points

I found where I went wrong: I did not expect to send the photo and it is not in my gallery, the photo is in the screenshots folder of my computer. :oops:
Last edited by piomarvado on February 17th, 2018, 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
walt133
Hunter
Posts: 947
Joined: November 30th, 2016, 5:05 pm

Re: UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Postby walt133 » February 17th, 2018, 10:05 pm

piomarvado wrote:Hello!! this hunt is not being accepted for the UHC mission, but she has all the requirements.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/piom ... n/79767375
Hmm, looks to me like you are correct. Hopefully Tod or David can help you with that. By the way congrats on the rare! ;)
User avatar
caledonianblues
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9040
Joined: September 27th, 2012, 11:01 pm
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

Re: UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Postby caledonianblues » February 18th, 2018, 1:14 am

piomarvado wrote:I found where I went wrong: I did not expect to send the photo and it is not in my gallery, the photo is in the screenshots folder of my computer

Unfortunately if the trophy shot didn't upload to the server, the pheasant will not be accepted. The UHC system has no way of knowing that the trophy shot is on your local machine, it can only know whether it's on the game server, and in this case it isn't.

Did you maybe alt-tab out of the game while the trophy shot was uploading? Interrupting the client in pretty much any way during the upload breaks the FTP process (although for some players it appears to be less sensitive).
UHC Apps | UHC Stats | My PC Specs
Host your own competition, or get your geek on with stats.
User avatar
piomarvado
Scout
Posts: 319
Joined: August 24th, 2016, 6:59 am
Location: Brasil

Re: UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Postby piomarvado » February 18th, 2018, 3:41 am

caledonianblues wrote:
piomarvado wrote:I found where I went wrong: I did not expect to send the photo and it is not in my gallery, the photo is in the screenshots folder of my computer

Unfortunately if the trophy shot didn't upload to the server, the pheasant will not be accepted. The UHC system has no way of knowing that the trophy shot is on your local machine, it can only know whether it's on the game server, and in this case it isn't.

Did you maybe alt-tab out of the game while the trophy shot was uploading? Interrupting the client in pretty much any way during the upload breaks the FTP process (although for some players it appears to be less sensitive).



I'm sorry, it was my mistake. you can delete this post.
User avatar
lowby
Outfitter
Posts: 1277
Joined: March 22nd, 2015, 11:52 am

Re: UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Postby lowby » February 18th, 2018, 5:29 am

Iam on the same mission but it wont add my phesant. Hunt: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/lowb ... n/79772288

Return to “Competitions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BCOX, haruorhs, JamboWhoDat, kevin2106, LatinJoker69, Makaan, Mysen, piyanistt80, sniper68, SoftShoe, Tod1d and 1 guest