Forum League Comp #17

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Re: Forum League Comp #17

Post by DeadClopz »

I have the worse luck with Ibex. :lol: I just shot what would have put me currently in 3rd place on the Event Comp. I am so use to crouching and not crawling. I was crawling in the comp, uhm FYI, it takes 2 taps on the crouch/stand button to be standing from a crawling position..... :?

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/dead ... /949679140

I haven't touched a Jello Shot or any shot in weeks, I think that is the problem :roll:

Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

Congrats to the winners. Didn't find the time to finish. Oh well. It sure was fun to play. Thanks again BCKidd.
Smokin1
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:Thanks to a set of eyes I had to dbl check my math- thanks Splainin' 8-) . Scores have been corrected. ;)

BCKidd.
Hey, it's understandable... this comp took a LOT out of all of us! I think it was one of the most difficult ones we've had in a while. Perhaps we're a bit rusty on the "1s1k" deal, or perhaps it was the temptation of bonus points that caused so many misses. I know the temptation was my undoing... and I should know better! In this entire comp, there were NO 50 point "heart only" shots, and only 6 "brain" shots. I think that says something!

Congrats to Wind for his deserved win - and to your well-deserved T-shirt! Your commanding lead was due to you getting two of the 6 brain shots! :o The rest of the scores were quite close - scores for Players 2-8 were less than 20 points apart! :shock: The bonus points really played a factor in this, for sure!!

Now, let's all go kill a lot of roe deer until it's time to shoot geese! :D

Forum League #17 Recap:
~~NAME~~Total
1.TheWind7~~658.2848
2.BCKidd~~647.1078
3.napeHb_c_nep~~645.7069
4.LuckyMurph~~640.7441
5.EduT~~637.7616
6.xOEDragonx~~630.5351
7.BuiuRei~~630.5088
8.CatznCurlz~~628.5191
9.fon_Belkrofft~~611.0456
10.splainin2do~~593.7773
11.LatinJoker69~~586.7681
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

Congrats on the wins folks and to those who were able to complete their score sheet. I for one was not one of them. :? Bonus temptation was my downfall and tried to get them while they were to far away with a brain shot. Never ever do that when they are in among the trees or rocks. :lol: We want to see a trophy pose with that shirt Wind! I want to know what i have to dream about winning. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Thanks to a set of eyes I had to dbl check my math- thanks Splainin' 8-) . Scores have been corrected. ;)

BCKidd.
Hey, it's understandable... this comp took a LOT out of all of us! I think it was one of the most difficult ones we've had in a while.
There ain't no excuses for a host to miss some simple math. That is all on me- no excuses whatsoever. :roll: ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

DeadClopz wrote:I have the worse luck with Ibex. :lol: I just shot what would have put me currently in 3rd place on the Event Comp. I am so use to crouching and not crawling. I was crawling in the comp, uhm FYI, it takes 2 taps on the crouch/stand button to be standing from a crawling position..... :?

I haven't touched a Jello Shot or any shot in weeks, I think that is the problem :roll:
You better kick back a couple of doubles. Too bad for the loss of that thing. ;) :lol:

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

BCKidd wrote:
DeadClopz wrote:I have the worse luck with Ibex. :lol: I just shot what would have put me currently in 3rd place on the Event Comp. I am so use to crouching and not crawling. I was crawling in the comp, uhm FYI, it takes 2 taps on the crouch/stand button to be standing from a crawling position..... :?

You better kick back a couple of doubles. Too bad for the loss of that thing. ;) :lol:

BCKidd.

right?? LOL It took foreeeever to crawl up onto him too :(

I did get another one after, but was only good enough for 11th place so far. :roll:

TheWind7
Outfitter

Post by TheWind7 »

Thanks for the challenging comp BC. I thought the bonuses really added a lot of strategy to the game. When the spawn didn't produce those trophies you could still take the risk of a difficult shot and manage a good score... if you connected :x . The 1s1k mixed with the bonus made each shot attempt boom or bust. Thanks for the T-shirt!! So glad I waited and got one with scent reduction :D ! Splainin thanks for the Recap!

I feel bad for the technical issue OED had and the connection problems Ppgunz experienced. Let's hope it has ended.
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Congrats to the winners. I agree, the bonuses added a new level of fun for me. It makes you take even more risks... Shoot the big one in the lungs for a (mostly) guaranteed 15-20 point bonus, or go for a head shot for the extra points and risk not getting any bonus whatsoever if you miss the brain (or ruining the hunt altogether if you miss!) I like it.

Return to “Competitions”