Forum League Comp #13

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Re: Forum League Comp #13

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

splainin2do wrote:
TheWind7 wrote:
Faultier wrote:I am b ecoming real hungry , reading all this :lol: :lol: Not sure if it counts as a sandwich but I'm gonna make myself some Hamburgers now :P :D mmmhhhh
Try at least one with a stale bun to see if BC knows what he's talking about! ;)
Canadian hamburgers don't need a stale bun- they are the worst already! :? If you order one in a Canadian restaurant, you don't get an option: they're cooked to extremely "well done", and are as dry and tasteless as the hockey pucks that they look like. And then, to make it worse... they put gravy on thier French fries! :roll:
As for the "Canadian hockey puck" - I laughed for a long time :lol:

P. S. Although why not
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:*Any Ethical Ammo *13 total shots from Any single or multiples of weapons

Wood Grouse: (Score - 3500) Example: Score 6893 minus 3500 = 3393
Reserve Hemmeldal
My goodness! This just threw me for a little loop when tying to make my little spreadsheet.... I had to think! And use a formula! :shock: You made me actually learn something new today! :lol:
As your reward, I thought I'd show you a bit of what it looks like before the competition begins in just a few hours. I thought you'd like all those 13's! ;)

[bigimg]https://i.postimg.cc/jSjtP8rw/13th-League.jpg[/bigimg]
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

OMG! Things will never be the same with all those 13s! :lol: . It must take a lot of extra work to make those spreadsheets. Don't you wish it was all automated? :lol: :lol: . I know I do. ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote: As for the "Canadian hockey puck" - I laughed for a long time :lol:

P. S. Although why not
Even with a hockey puck on that burger, it looks delicious! :lol: :lol:

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
Lucky
Outfitter

Post by Lucky »

Now it is time for a real test :lol: :lol:
I choose Choice 2 :lol:
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet
when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.'
There is no beginning or end..Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery."
Today is a gift.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

No contest... Choice 2 has actual food and beer! :lol:

splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:OMG! Things will never be the same with all those 13s! :lol: . It must take a lot of extra work to make those spreadsheets. Don't you wish it was all automated? :lol: :lol: . I know I do. ;)

BCKidd.
I knew you'd like it. ;)

MAKING the spreadsheets takes almost no effort, normally.
Keeping up with entering information on them... while also working and still trying to get decent hunt attempts in myself, and especially while there are multiple events happening?? Well, that's a different story! :shock: :lol:

I have every confidence that someday automation can return... it just wasn't anywhere as "easy" to make happen as I thought- and that was before real life got even busier! :shock:

Faultier
Hunter

Post by Faultier »

LuckyMurph wrote:Now it is time for a real test :lol: :lol:
I choose Choice 2 :lol:
splainin2do wrote:No contest... Choice 2 has actual food and beer! :lol:
That is indeed an easy one :D Nothing beats german beer and a Schnitzel 8-) :lol:
And if you ever plan on catching a fellow countryman, this would be the perfect Bait :lol:

As a fan I have to add that the one in the pic is probably a "Wiener-Schnitzel" and therefore of Austrian origin ;)
smartass over and out ! :P
splainin2do wrote: That burger was the worst part of the whole vacation. :lol: We had a wonderful time- it is absolutely beautiful up there, and the people were so friendly (Of course - Canadians... what else would you expect? ;) )!! We were in the best shape of our lives, and had spent a bit of our own money on top of what the company had allotted so it was extra special. It was hubby's birthday while we were there, and he was able to go heliskiing! :o Not me - I enjoy the easy, scenic trails rather than the places where I can get hurt or killed. :lol: It's been years since we've skied at all, though. :?
I can imagine you had a Blast going there and I couldn't agree more :D It's awesome and so huge aswell :o Felt like you could stay there for weeks without having to ride the same track twice.
Stats
Spoiler:
Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

BCKidd wrote:Evil does lurk here. I jus' hope everyone realizes that, whether or not you're shootin' a comp critter, or simply shootin' critters, every shot fired on any comp reserve is deducted from the box of 13 pieces of ammo everyone gets. :lol: :D :twisted:

BCKidd.
if I had only known... BCKidd should come with a warning label.... :twisted: oh... wait that's me.... :roll: never mind :lol:
Spoiler:

@ Splainin2do... what's wrong with gravy on fries? It's better than fries and mayo, or vinegar. By the way come to Canada we have real Cheezies, and ketchup chips.... :twisted: ;)
Smokin1
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Wow, it must be at least 100 years since I heard that tune. True story, the Jack's family actually lived near Balfour about an hours drive from where I live. My oldest sister and her ex-husband met him a couple of times, but were good friends with his brother. Definitely a voice that most know and have heard. Cool. ;)

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”