Next Gen Mini-Comp R2 #17

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: Next Gen Mini-Comp R2 #17

Post by Radamus »

OK, Yall ready for a laugh?
Other day, before the comp, I set some equipment up and was taking down some tents and stuff. Middle of the day and a msg pops up on discord - from someone here, "Hey, what are you doing? spawnmashing ducks?" :lol: so yeah, discord always works no matter what. Didn't even know it was running in the background - so gotta kill that stuff.

So here's what happened - I looked at the rules, cool, simple stuff. I really did have to work the last couple days and got my butt kicked honestly. That's what sitting on your ass will do, make ya soft so this is good for me.
Anyhow, I knew I had today to hunt and here I wake up sick as hell, bad cold. So far all in the head but I'm miserable today. So just setting you up for this laugh -
I got a hot shower, some meds, best I'm going to feel and decided to go do a hunt. I brushed over the scores briefly spot checking some of the big hitters and was like "wt*?" I said to myself, those are some sht scores, what's going on.
So I go do my hunt. Then, as usual, I go to the first page, C/P the score thing and then I see it "lowest score" I went from feeling pretty good for a first score to going "I think I had the best black duck single hunt ever and not one duck under 1100" ~ Since I had already started it I thought, I'll get another hunt in, just bookmark it so all I have to do is edit it. .... and I slept the rest of the afternoon with Summer laid up against me on the bed. I never had a chance to do another hunt but I decided this would be more fun.
So Wind, I looked at what you posted and I said to myself "this aint right, is everyone getting crap spawns or what? the score should be minimum 4500 with these guys..... and I had hope :lol: :lol: ~ so I'm pulling the "severe illness" card on this one, and medications too, mixing stuff, real bad idea, makes you crazy and sht.... :D
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

Okay.. just cause we all could use a real laugh here you go.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Smokin1
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Radamus wrote:OK, Yall ready for a laugh?
Other day, before the comp, I set some equipment up and was taking down some tents and stuff. Middle of the day and a msg pops up on discord - from someone here, "Hey, what are you doing? spawnmashing ducks?" :lol: so yeah, discord always works no matter what. Didn't even know it was running in the background - so gotta kill that stuff.

So here's what happened - I looked at the rules, cool, simple stuff. I really did have to work the last couple days and got my butt kicked honestly. That's what sitting on your ass will do, make ya soft so this is good for me.
Anyhow, I knew I had today to hunt and here I wake up sick as hell, bad cold. So far all in the head but I'm miserable today. So just setting you up for this laugh -
I got a hot shower, some meds, best I'm going to feel and decided to go do a hunt. I brushed over the scores briefly spot checking some of the big hitters and was like "wt*?" I said to myself, those are some sht scores, what's going on.
So I go do my hunt. Then, as usual, I go to the first page, C/P the score thing and then I see it "lowest score" I went from feeling pretty good for a first score to going "I think I had the best black duck single hunt ever and not one duck under 1100" ~ Since I had already started it I thought, I'll get another hunt in, just bookmark it so all I have to do is edit it. .... and I slept the rest of the afternoon with Summer laid up against me on the bed. I never had a chance to do another hunt but I decided this would be more fun.
So Wind, I looked at what you posted and I said to myself "this aint right, is everyone getting crap spawns or what? the score should be minimum 4500 with these guys..... and I had hope :lol: :lol: ~ so I'm pulling the "severe illness" card on this one, and medications too, mixing stuff, real bad idea, makes you crazy and sht.... :D
Now, what kind of annoying person would go and send you a message like that? :roll: :lol:

For the record, I have my Discord (and some other programs) settings so that it will NOT automatically start if my computer restarts, and when I close it, they CLOSE, not just get minimized. No getting unexpected messages from annoying people for me! :)
For Discord, you want to go to your Settings (the gear by your name), then scroll to App Settings, then Window Settings. Turn off the "Open Discord" and "Minimize to Tray" options. Then, Discord will only running when YOU turn it on, and will close completely when you shut it off. :) As far as medication and mixing stuff, hubby has a great story about what he did with medicine once when he was terribly sick. A funny story, but it's best when he tells it... ;)
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

TheWind7
Outfitter

Post by TheWind7 »

Radamus wrote:OK, Yall ready for a laugh?

:o :lol: :lol: You won't get any crap from me Rad. I hope you feel better soon!

Return to “Competitions”