Next Gen Mini Comp #43

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: Next Gen Mini Comp #43

Post by BCKidd »

How did you all like the "Nixed" all in one hunt rule? Do you prefer "all in one hunt"? Or the way this comp was? Personally, I liked it not having to have all critters in one hunt. Also liked the fact we didn't have to replace all animals when making improvements. It seemed a lil' less stressful and laid back, I think. ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
LatinJoker69
Hunter

Post by LatinJoker69 »

Congrats to the winners, was`nt able to use my last attempt but things happen. Thanks Brian and thank you for another nice comp. This way seems better in my opinion, but you make the final decision. Either way we are all going to continue playing your comps... :lol:
Good luck everyone and welcome to the club CatznCurlz... ;)
Stay safe and see you guys in the woods... :D
Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

Congrats to the winners. And I must say, I do like the fact that I didn't have to have all 3 critters at once. At least you can post a critter that you have and than improve, works for me. Thanks again BCKidd

Smokin1
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

I also liked not having to "fill my card" each time and to be able to improve on individual animals. I think this might lead to even bigger score results in the long run, and perhaps seeing more leaderboard animals show up. Both a plus! ;) Of course, you can mix that up here and there to keep us on our toes - either way, we'll be here trying for as long as you're dishing them out! :)

Had a fun night out, but time for "work" again! Here's the recap - and congrats for all those leaderboard bears! Wowzers! :D

2022 Mini-Competition #44 (Unofficial) Final Score Results
~~NAME~~Total
1.BCKidd~~3579.6200
2.Faultier ~~3567.1457
3.BaiPe6o~~3513.6421
4.TheWind7~~3493.2012
5.CatznCurlz~~3384.6228
6.ppgunz~~3357.1830
7.LatinJoker69~~3174.8413
8.LuckyMurph~~3161.2130
9.splainin2do~~2622.3138
10.Smokin1~~2066.8142
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Thanks for the Score Results. ;) . Yeah, I will still use it "All in one Hunt" every now and again. Kinda like that good ol' 1s1k (1 Shot 1 Kill), it was nixed too a while ago, but it still shows up in my comps once in a while. You can bet that, "All in one Hunt" will show it's evil head as well... :twisted: :lol:

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BaiPe6o
Scout

Post by BaiPe6o »

It would be good to see both cases. All in one hunt have it's good sides. We can make only one attempt and still have a good score. With the not all in one hunt rule the goal is only trophy animals and nothing less. Which means we have to do all attempts if we want a good place. I liked the three hours limit too from time to time. We have chances for a good results even if we can't spend whole day playing. Of course if people like it that way more, so be it. I'm giving you the other side of the coin. As we know there are always two sides :D
Spoiler:
CatznCurlz
Hunter

Post by CatznCurlz »

Congrats to all the winners! I enjoyed the rules on this one, "not all in one hunt". I like making individual improvements and not having to submit 3 each attempt....in case a hunt needs to fall short or we are down on luck. But the other rule adds the extra challenge so either works in the end.
Thanks everyone for all the kind words on my leaderboard bear and congrats to the others who had one as well! I haven't hunted polar bears much but that was exciting:)
TheWind7
Outfitter

Post by TheWind7 »

Congrats to all the winners and those that posted LB bears! Well done.

I like the changes in the ROE as it constantly makes us change our strategy.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

TheWind7 wrote:Congrats to all the winners and those that posted LB bears! Well done.

I like the changes in the ROE as it constantly makes us change our strategy.
Right! All kinds of changes tossed in keep us on our toes- no settling in, always staying sharp! Could that be a factor in why so many people here end up with leaderboard animals? BCKidd challenges us to be better players! :D
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Well then ya'll won't mind the major change to comp #44. I went through all the critters we've hunted, we've already done Water Buffalo comp #35. Ain't about to do it again. So comp #44 is all about the Red Fox, which we haven't hunted yet. Sorry for the inconvenience... ;)

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”