"Mini-Comp Main Event Team Comp" by BCKidd.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Re: "Mini-Comp Main Event Team Comp" by BCKidd.

Post by splainin2do »

I (almost) always enjoy these comps.. but I really think that this one beat them all! It was so much fun working as a team, and not just trying to out-do everyone else all by myself. Plus there was the bonus of MP options that was even MORE fun than expected (even if ours wasn't overly productive)! It was great fun and educational meeting and hunting with Jimbo, and being able to see and use other people's tent/tower/stand setups was really nice. It gives me ideas where I might like to put my own in the future. There were some pretty amazing animals harvested here, that's for sure! I honestly think that everyone put in a really good effort. And wow- how about the length of this thread? I wonder how many spectators we had watching and cheering on the teams? :D

I absolutely would LOVE to see this type of come again, although hubby might not want it to happen too often. I got a little behind on the laundry, and as I was trying my last attempt tonight, *HE* ended up making supper! (I think he might be glad it's over. ;) )

I still think that the hardest part was holding back on giving grief to Rad for these past 10 days, though! :lol: I'm glad THAT part is over! :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Finally, just because you know how we love to make things difficult for you, I'm glad we could continue doing that by our placement... I see how our team of THREE gets to split 500 ems. :lol:

But, I have to be nice... because we really do appreciate all that you do here...
Rather than make you suffer the math on that one, may I make a suggestion? Perhaps 150 each could go to Jimbo and myself, and the remaining 200 go to Rad as he ended up with 2 of the final animals?
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Hahaa, well when I saw what your scores were 1666.2125 and 500 big ones divided equally between you three... was 166.66 sumthin' sumthin, I thought better. That is a spooky number. Along with Jimbos' hunter rank 13- eeek. :lol: :lol:. Will make the correction that is what you'll each get. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:Hahaa, well when I saw what your scores were 1666.2125 and 500 big ones divided equally between you three... was 166.66 sumthin' sumthin, I thought better. That is a spooky number. Along with Jimbos' hunter rank 13- eeek. :lol: :lol:. Will make the correction that is what you'll each get. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.
It's all Rad's fault... he's an evil one, I'm tellin' ya! :twisted: :lol: :lol:
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Oh Come on Splainin, it wasn't that hard holding back giving me grief- Are you sure you really did that? Some examples maybe -

so guys, here I am, I'm starting a hunt. It's during the day right, She's at work and I have this phobia where I don't like to start hunts on the same reserve back to back. So I'm starting on Red Feather I think. I get a message - "why are you on Red Feather? You're supposed to be on Timbergold" :lol: I was like, "Aren't you supposed to be working you stalker?" :lol: And then this morning, I sent her a msg "I have a nice mule deer, just getting going, 15 more points!" and she replies back "Yeah, but just don't miss any shots or it doesn't mean anything!" :lol: I thought, Jesus man! can you for once do the glass half full thing! just try it once!" And then today, it's in the afternoon and she's telling me she's trying to get out of work early so she can give it a go one more time. I started thinkin, she reminds me of myself 7 or so years ago :lol: .... Here's the thing, Splainin is a competitive beast, and that's why I wanted her on my team. She is fierce as any warrior who lived and give 100%. that's warrior you want on your side. when the day comes that her skills match her fire? we're all fu*&&* :lol:

Oh, and her singing thing? No, she doesn't sing, she's the drummer and I've seen video, she loves beating the hell out of whatever :lol: ... no sht, she's a drummer, in a band too. Her excess talent, pouring down the drain she doesn't even need :lol:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
napeHb_c_neperapom_DK
Hunter

Post by napeHb_c_neperapom_DK »

Thank you all for playing !!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

napeHb_c_neperapom_DK wrote:Thank you all for playing !!
I second that! Yes indeed. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

All prize awards have been transferred to each team mates accounts! Thanks again to all of you for making this one special in so many ways. A big Thanks to Splainin' for keeping us updated with the Score Board. A HUGE THANKs to EW Staff for taking the time and doing the transfers. Even the Captain's deserve a big thanks, for their acceptance in being Captains. So to all participants, Captains, and such, a HUMONGOUS THANK YOU- from me to you! ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

Congratulations to ALL participants!!!! Good competition! Too bad we couldn't play multiplayer. When I am in a country house and the Internet is via a 4G modem - the fps sometimes drops to 20 and my comrades cannot connect to me even on my average game settings)))).
P.S. We are waiting for the team competition with classic rifles))))
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Thank you very, very much for a great, great comp BCKidd!! and thanks to all the major hardcore participants!! And a special thanks to my truly wonderful teammates, Radamus and splainin2do, to whom I am forever grateful for having invited me to join their team!! Just incredible people!!!

This was a super fun event, wasn't it??, and an overwhelming success as far as I am concerned, despite the final standings. ;) I'm absolutely humbled to have even been allowed to compete. :shock: Thank you so much!! :) And a big congratulations to the winners, you got game folks!! Well done indeed!! ;) Jimbo
EduT
Hunter

Post by EduT »

well first of all thanks to brian for organizing this beautiful competition, as always they are entertainment for everyone..

second, congratulations to my team for the great effort they made to achieve the objectives, some mishaps along the way but we were able to be present and complete the event...

And finally, congratulations to all the teams that made an effort, in fact very good scores achieved and it is good to know how competitive this group is.

I hope to see another similar competition soon, in fact I was with my arms almost crossed and I was more eager, so Brian goes taking paper and pencil and signing up for the next competition that I will undoubtedly be there ...

Return to “Competitions”