"Mini-Comp Main Event Team Comp" by BCKidd.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
xOEDragonx

Re: "Mini-Comp Main Event Team Comp" by BCKidd.

Post by xOEDragonx »

Team: Team ppgunz

Attempt: #5

Complete hunt: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/xoed ... /111777213

Mule Deer = (204.0553) + (133.872 kg) x (Harvest Value 100%) = 337.9273 https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/xoed ... /884731981

Almost 26 hours of actively hunting on TGT and that's the best thing I have to show for it. I did add a new rare to my collection but even that wasn't anything special (leucistic cow elk). I killed more 180-200 mule deer and 300+ elk than I have in a long time, just couldn't find anything that would improve our score. Sorry team, I tried :?
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

LuckyMurph wrote:That is a cool Video I never saw cats do that , one question did you all use Discord to talk in game :?:
Yes we did, and it is a wonderful program. It was so nice to meet and chat with my teammates. I highly recommend all players give it a try!! OUTSTANDING!!! ;)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

My team jus' did a couple of test runs on WRR- had some issues with gettin' all four of us on my server- worked well on Lucky's tho. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Newest Standings:

Storm Riders 1758.127
Gold Seekers 1755.4598
LEXGunz 1746.3128
Guns-N-Roses 1641.382

Above are the current standings- as of the time and date of this post. I hope those numbers are correct. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Here is the Team pic we took. On Lucky's server. From left to right, BCKidd, Lucky, Faultier, Smokin1. Only a female Moose, but hey, it wasn't for a comp... look out tomorow teams, Storm Riders are headin' to TgTs. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:Here is the Team pic we took. On Lucky's server. From left to right, BCKidd, Lucky, Faultier, Smokin1. Only a female Moose, but hey, it wasn't for a comp... look out tomorow teams, Storm Riders are headin' to TgTs. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.
I totally forgot to suggest a team photo with our team test run on WWR. :? What a good idea, though! Maybe the other teams could arrange to get together and do the same? It might be difficult if there is a large time zone difference- if that is the case, I'm happy to try to help and edit a picture to add someone in. No promises, but I'm happy to try if you'd like! :)
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

ppgunz
Hunter

Post by ppgunz »

last attempt without improvement, I have not been able to with such Nape deer and Rocky Mountain Elk from friend Faultier, I still have the Latin attempt, I have some hope, but difficult. those two animals have made the difference.
we will fight until the end
thanks team
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Team pics are nice to have. Hopefully we'll get another one with a monster Muley. I'll be using up my last attempt t'day in a MP with the crew. I can't believe I said that a "MP" hunt- now that don't sound like me at all. Never have been an advocate for MP hunts. Someone tho', once guilted me into doing an MP hunt with him, a long time ago, and since then, I have maybe had six MP hunts in my time here playin' this game. Today, will be one more... Perhaps we'll improve our current score. Or as one of my teammates has suggested sit back at the lodge and celebrate our victory with a bottle of good whisky. :lol: :lol: Respect,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
TheWind7
Outfitter

Post by TheWind7 »

BCKidd wrote:Team pics are nice to have. Hopefully we'll get another one with a monster Muley. I'll be using up my last attempt t'day in a MP with the crew. I can't believe I said that a "MP" hunt- now that don't sound like me at all. Never have been an advocate for MP hunts. Someone tho', once guilted me into doing an MP hunt with him, a long time ago, and since then, I have maybe had six MP hunts in my time here playin' this game. Today, will be one more... Perhaps we'll improve our current score. Or as one of my teammates has suggested sit back at the lodge and celebrate our victory with a bottle of good whisky. :lol: :lol: Respect,

BCKidd.

You should be cautious about your celebration as fon is still hunting. Go fon!!! Let's hear the squirrel roar!!!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

TheWind7 wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Team pics are nice to have. Hopefully we'll get another one with a monster Muley. I'll be using up my last attempt t'day in a MP with the crew. I can't believe I said that a "MP" hunt- now that don't sound like me at all. Never have been an advocate for MP hunts. Someone tho', once guilted me into doing an MP hunt with him, a long time ago, and since then, I have maybe had six MP hunts in my time here playin' this game. Today, will be one more... Perhaps we'll improve our current score. Or as one of my teammates has suggested sit back at the lodge and celebrate our victory with a bottle of good whisky. :lol: :lol: Respect,

BCKidd.

You should be cautious about your celebration as fon is still hunting. Go fon!!! Let's hear the squirrel roar!!!
Can't deny that, not to mention LJ and of course GNR have a few attempts. Anything can still happen... ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”