Next Gen Mini Comp #30 by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Re: Next Gen Mini Comp #30 by BCKidd

Post by splainin2do »

Radamus wrote:Yep, fun for the most part - but those white tails on TGT, much harder for me to find but then, it's a big ass map. I just wanted to get 2 of them and move along.
I loved smacking the birds from long range. The ones on Hemm were the most fun, they just sit there. On VDB, they take off. They're easier to find at long distances the way rendering works when it's maxed out. You get great distance, but you get a lot of stuff in the way - double edged sword. It's a lot of looking but when you find them the chase is on. The trick is finding them in terrain that provides you an advantage. There's the really tough part.

I liked the big numbers of how the scoring was put together. Great design BC! Of course, I always say nice things when I do better :D ~ especially keeping you down ;)
And since I'm in a happy place, Thanks to you Splainin for all the work you do with the scores and final results. I always look forward to seeing the list of who was in it and how we all did. Most of the time from looking at the recap, I don't do very well. I have my moments like we all do.
I agree! BCKidd comes up will all kinds of great comp ideas, and they are (almost) always fun- even when they are torturous! :? Sometimes doing the "complex" math is fun, and make you use more strategy as well, but sometimes it's nice to just add up the scores. I think that is a great option with the birds and bunnies!
You're quite welcome, Rad. I do enjoy doing that, and agree it's nice to know how well you did if you don't make the top three, and how your score compares with others. I know it makes me happy when I come close or, better, even beat the scores of certain players. ;)
And yes... you certainly DO have your moments! :lol: :lol:
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

I'm glad you all had fun. I know I did. Yeah, having very lil' rules sometimes makes for a lot of fun. Sometimes though, it gets ridiculous when no rules are implemented. These bird comps are nice breaks from the ROE that we usually are faced with. Trust me when we're done with the flying and hopping critters, the ROE's will once more be as they were... so enjoy this break whilst you all can... :lol: :lol: :twisted: Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

Sorry, I'm late in congratulations for the winners. Good job. Congrats to the winners. Now I know that I can shoot birds in the air with that lil pistol. Can't wait to use it again. Thanks again BCKidd for another great comp and challenge.
Thanks
Smokin1
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:

Return to “Competitions”