Next Gen Mini Comp #4 2022 by BCKidd.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: Next Gen Mini Comp #4 2022 by BCKidd.

Post by Radamus »

Anyone have this collectable? I'd never heard of it. I thought the shark tooth was pretty special but now I wonder about this one.
Interestingly enough I had to look it up. Wiki says, they first showed up 350m yr's ago to 60m yr's ago. This one is 334m yr's, so should be a good one :D

Looks like I should've opened a bottle 20 days ago. I jus' now realized I've been an addict to this game for 10 yrs... on Jan 5! :shock: I'll probably still be here in another 10 if the game remains. :lol: :lol: Respectfully,

BCKidd.
Grats man! I had my 8th anniversary end of December so working on my ninth year. Then, Jan for this forum, 2 days ago apparently :lol: I had been reading it since December even before I played it. There were a lot of strong personalities back then :lol:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Radamus wrote:Anyone have this collectable? I'd never heard of it. I thought the shark tooth was pretty special but now I wonder about this one.
Interestingly enough I had to look it up. Wiki says, they first showed up 350m yr's ago to 60m yr's ago. This one is 334m yr's, so should be a good one :D

Looks like I should've opened a bottle 20 days ago. I jus' now realized I've been an addict to this game for 10 yrs... on Jan 5! :shock: I'll probably still be here in another 10 if the game remains. :lol: :lol: Respectfully,

BCKidd.
Grats man! I had my 8th anniversary end of December so working on my ninth year. Then, Jan for this forum, 2 days ago apparently :lol: I had been reading it since December even before I played it. There were a lot of strong personalities back then :lol:
Now I feel like a newbie again! My first game wasn't until Nov. 16, 2018 and I joined the forum June 9, 2019. However, I've known about the Ammonite fossil for a while, as I found one some time ago. xOEDragonx did tell me once that I seem to find a lot of collectibles when I'm out! ;)

[bigimg]https://i.postimg.cc/507ny0tg/collectables-1.jpg[/bigimg]

I did notice that you don't have a silver dollar coin... I guess you have to spend more time in Rougarou Bayou with those ninja pigs! Maybe mini-comp #5 will help you find one! ;)
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

I have 3 of those ammonites and 3 of those shark teeth... what I don't have is one of those silver dollar coins. That's a pretty cool one!

Return to “Competitions”