Launcher Issues Have Returned

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Bonedigger777
Tracker

Launcher Issues Have Returned

Post by Bonedigger777 »

A couple weeks ago after Steam released an update, and then re-released it, I started having issues with the launcher. I would have to restart/refresh the launcher multiple times before the maps would show to start a game. At a tent or lodge in game most of the time my loadouts would not appear. And when I would try to tax an animal in the harvest screen it would tell me I didn't have enough em$ (I had plenty) and the option to tax would not even show in the launcher hunt history until much later. Going through a regular browser the option to tax was immediately available, as if the problem was a severe lag in communication between the launcher and the server(s). I tried clearing the game and launcher caches and verifying the integrity of the game files with no improvement.
The main Halloween Event update fixed all of that. The maps loaded immediately, my loadouts always showed, and I was able to tax animals in the harvest screen without any problem. The pictures on the news page in the launcher were even all showing. The following patch broke it again, and all of the launcher issues returned, including some of the pictures on the news page not displaying. The latest patch did not change anything. Is this a common known issue that's being worked on? Some of the pictures on the news page of the launcher not showing has been happening off and on for months. But a couple weeks ago was the first time I started having problems with actual gameplay.
Jackson11
Scout

Re: Launcher Issues Have Returned

Post by Jackson11 »

I am currently having the same issue.

My theHunter name: Jackson011 Youtube: Jackson011 theHunter (no videos yet though :D ) Twitter:@jacksonmcox
1Al
Hunter

Re: Launcher Issues Have Returned

Post by 1Al »

The problem is steam with its continuous updates.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”