Disconnected from the server twice...

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Disconnected from the server twice...

Post by Grizdude »

... and the second time it wouldn't re-connect and it's not my internet. I have a 1 TB connection so it's on your end. I had a tree-stand disappear just prior to these disconnects. I also lost a try at the community league comp. and I lost a possible top 10 Roe Deer that I was tracking! I'm *****! I don't know if the TS is back in my inventory or not because I'm done with this game for today. Can I please get my TS back? :? :|
BCKidd

Re: Disconnected from the server twice...

Post by BCKidd »

There does seem to be an issue with this happening. For me, I have noticed that if I scroll and select comps then immediately afterwards- select "Hunt Now" 9 out of 10 times I never get into the reserve and an Error occurs. Yes, we still lose "attempts" for any reserve we click on that has an activated comp. This has been happening to me since March. Very disappointing when it happens. I don't know if it is because my OS is Windows 11- it seems since I have updated to that version it has been happening. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

Thanks for responding, Kidd. These disconnects occurred while in-game for several hours. Luckily my TS was returned by the beaver that steals them! :) I haven't had any more disconnects since then. Thanks again!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Two different issues then. I haven't been disconnected in game for a long time, unless the damn popular weed trees in line with my sat-dish begin swaying and dancing in the wind. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:Two different issues then. I haven't been disconnected in game for a long time, unless the damn popular weed trees in line with my sat-dish begin swaying and dancing in the wind. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.
Maybe the tree stand stealing beavers need to chew down those weed trees for you.
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Two different issues then. I haven't been disconnected in game for a long time, unless the damn popular weed trees in line with my sat-dish begin swaying and dancing in the wind. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.
Maybe the tree stand stealing beavers need to chew down those weed trees for you.
I could slip into my lumberjack outfit, padded pants and such, and fire up the ol' Husqvarna, but there are so damn many- I'd wipe out half the mountain slope... :lol: Respect,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

don't worry about the TS, you can buy them back in Doc's store..... ;)
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:
splainin2do wrote:

BCKidd.
I could slip into my lumberjack outfit, padded pants and such, and fire up the ol' Husqvarna, but there are so damn many- I'd wipe out half the mountain slope... :lol: Respect,

BCKidd.
"Slip into..." ? I didn't know you ever took that outfit off!! ;) :lol:
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

That is the clearest version I've seen of that... too funny... :lol: :lol:. Respect,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Now back on topic.

Keep it real!

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”