Robbed of two attempts on Community comp.

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Robbed of two attempts on Community comp.

Post by Grizdude »

I've had two server errors while in the "Community League Redfeather Falls - Roosevelt Elk" competition. Why does this game deduct an attempt that clearly shows less than a minute on the two server errors? I never even got into the game, it just spun the connection icon for several seconds and then popped up the " unable to connect to a server error. How is this fair? No sense even playing these community comps. if you don't have the same amount of attempts as everybody else! :| :roll:
BCKidd

Re: Robbed of two attempts on Community comp.

Post by BCKidd »

Yeah, that issue has been going on for me on and off since March. It doesn't even stop spinning in less than two minutes like it use to. I've had that spinning thing for over three minutes, before it finally says "Can't connect to server". I agree if you don't even enter a reserve, it shouldn't count for an attempt in any comp. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

BCKidd wrote:Yeah, that issue has been going on for me on and off since March. It doesn't even stop spinning in less than two minutes like it use to. I've had that spinning thing for over three minutes, before it finally says "Can't connect to server". I agree if you don't even enter a reserve, it shouldn't count for an attempt in any comp. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.
Thanks for responding, Kidd! 8-) I wonder if I will actually get any support from... support! This needs to be addressed and not through AMA. ;)
mel_o_mel
Tracker

Post by mel_o_mel »

I've been having the same issue.

It would indeed be nice to have a minimum time requirement before an attempt was taken away. I suffer from having crappy internet too, and there's always the chance that it will drop while I'm hunting and cause me to lose hunts, so when I lose them without even loading in it really hurts. Plus, I've hit the wrong button before and started loading a map that I didn't intend to go to and even if close it right away before the map loads you'll still lose an attempt.
Have a MeLLoW Day 8-)
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

mel_o_mel wrote:I've been having the same issue.

It would indeed be nice to have a minimum time requirement before an attempt was taken away. I suffer from having crappy internet too, and there's always the chance that it will drop while I'm hunting and cause me to lose hunts, so when I lose them without even loading in it really hurts. Plus, I've hit the wrong button before and started loading a map that I didn't intend to go to and even if close it right away before the map loads you'll still lose an attempt.
I agree Mel. If it was one minute in-game how could that hurt? Spawnmashers can't get anything in that amount of time and if they did get a kill then it would then count as a round. This is more than likely falling on deaf ears I fear though my friends. Thanks for your responses.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”