Can't equip slugs to 16 gauge

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
ogruls
Outfitter

Re: Can't equip slugs to 16 gauge

Post by ogruls »

slugmeister wrote:Either they need to put in the description that this can not shoot slugs, or they just need to fix it so it will shoot slugs. Plain and simple. I just spent real money on a game gun that I can't even use.
Has always shown only bird and buckshot for that gun.

slugmeister
Outfitter

Post by slugmeister »

Lets let the Developers speak for themselves. There's no reason at all we shouldn't be able to equip 16 gauge slugs to the 16 gauge SXS.
herajika
Tracker

Post by herajika »

It's a pity that slugs aren't allowed for SxS. Everything else is good about this gun, looks, sound, animation. But no slugs makes it absolutely worthless. If there is even slight possibility that such kind of gun could operate with slugs irl, then definitely we should make it work with slugs in the game too.
Dmitri
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Dmitri »

slugmeister wrote:Lets let the Developers speak for themselves. There's no reason at all we shouldn't be able to equip 16 gauge slugs to the 16 gauge SXS.
it is well answered in this topic, as well as has been already answered here - http://news.thehunter.com/ama-with-theh ... e-answers/
nachthexe
Hunter

Post by nachthexe »

slugmeister wrote:Either they need to put in the description that this can not shoot slugs, or they just need to fix it so it will shoot slugs. Plain and simple. I just spent real money on a game gun that I can't even use.
Do you mean like this?
The last of the great hammer guns! This elegant classic 16 GA side-by-side shotgun features external hammers, long sleek barrels, and a beautifully crafted stock.

Loaded with 16 GA birdshot or buckshot, this fine iconic shotgun will enable you to hunt in style, perfectly capturing a piece of 19th century history in a weapon that proves reliable, accurate and as devastating as its modern-day counterparts.
It is unfortunate that you did not read the description fully, also that you did not note that only 2 ammo icons are presented. In the end, it is your mistake, sorry.
Code: Select all

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”