Glitch? PLEASE HELP

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
BillieElizabeth

Glitch? PLEASE HELP

Post by BillieElizabeth »

I just finished killing a Red deer with my highest score yet, and I wanted to add it to my lodge. However the game is saying I dont have enough em or gm, which I clearly do.
I went out and tried doing it through statistics and it doesn't have the tabs for that option??
I am really confused and would really like to have this bull taxidermied(cant spell for crap lol)
BCKidd

Re: Glitch? PLEASE HELP

Post by BCKidd »

If you click on the animal from the EW scoresheet it should give you the option to Taxi it. I think it is 12ems to taxi an animal from the scoresheet- or 2200 GMS. Good luck with it, and hopefully you'll get that Red Deer taxied and set up in your lodge. ;) Peace,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Re: Glitch? PLEASE HELP

Post by BuiuRei »

I've had the occasional server bug, when the score takes forever to get calculated, if at all, that prevented me from being able to taxidermize, neither in game nor at the web, during the hunt or after.
So, what I'm trying to say is, unfortunately you're outta luck.
Spoiler:

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”