[email protected]

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
vnvcopperheadvnv

[email protected]

Post by vnvcopperheadvnv »

I know that the support site is down, but has anyone had an issue resolved or any response at all from the [email protected] email in the last few days? I sent them([email protected] ) an email a few day ago about an issue, and have not had a response.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: [email protected]

Post by HooCairs »

I sent a message Saturday 9pm European Time and got a response Sunday 7am.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
vnvcopperheadvnv

Thanks HooCairs. So you had a reply within 10 hours, I have heard nothing in over two days. Not sure what my next course of action is other than patience, at least I now know that someone is checking the email. Thanks again.
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by AveryW88 »

Emails get lost in cyberspace every now and again. If you haven't had a response in another 24 hours, send another email or contact support directly on Discord. Timezones can be irritating there, but you can be sure the messages are going through.
vnvcopperheadvnv

Thank you for the info AveryW88. My current issue has been resolved. I will definitely try discord if I have any additional problems in the future. Is this the correct channel https://discord.com/invite/thehunterofficial ?
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by AveryW88 »

vnvcopperheadvnv wrote:Thank you for the info AveryW88. My current issue has been resolved. I will definitely try discord if I have any additional problems in the future. Is this the correct channel https://discord.com/invite/thehunterofficial ?
Yes, that's it.
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

I talked to Nick over the weekend but nothing from Mon to now. Aren't they on vacation this week?
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”