Polar Bear comp. "Snowed Under" is bugged

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Polar Bear comp. "Snowed Under" is bugged

Post by Grizdude »

I checked the leaderboard of a comp. I'm entered in to see who was in the lead, and when I went to check his/her distances, the person in the lead only had two female Polar Bear and no male. Here is a link to confirm. https://ibb.co/d5Wy4ZC
Last edited by Grizdude on December 18th, 2021, 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Polar Bear comp. "Snowed Under" is bugged

Post by HooCairs »

Grizdude wrote:I agree! A ridiculous amount of shots... totally unethical.
Then why do you participate?
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

HooCairs wrote:
Grizdude wrote:I agree! A ridiculous amount of shots... totally unethical.
Then why do you participate?
There are lots of unethical situations in this game and I think you know most of them being here as long as we both have. I love this game and I love being competitive and it is just a game, so I overlook all of these unethical situations to play this game I love. In real life, I would never compete in such an event. ;)
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

It will never change if we just go along with it.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

OldMtnMan wrote:It will never change if we just go along with it.
It will never change- even if you don't go along with it. Every player plays a different style- there is no right and there is no wrong. That is the facts. ;) Repectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

BCKidd wrote:
It will never change- even if you don't go along with it. Every player plays a different style- there is no right and there is no wrong. That is the facts. ;) Repectfully,

BCKidd.
They could switch to two types of comps.

A hunting comp. Hight score (not weight). One animal shot. Use any weapon you want to. No forcing any distance that has to be shot. The competition will be beating the other hunters. Not the rules. No exploits tolerated.

Then they can have a shooters comp. Anything goes as long as they understand it has nothing to do with hunting.

A lot of guys who won't do comps anymore might start entering the hunting comps again.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

OldMtnMan wrote:
BCKidd wrote:

BCKidd.
They could switch to two types of comps.

A hunting comp. Hight score (not weight). One animal shot. Use any weapon you want to. No forcing any distance that has to be shot. The competition will be beating the other hunters. Not the rules. No exploits tolerated.

Then they can have a shooters comp. Anything goes as long as they understand it has nothing to do with hunting.

A lot of guys who won't do comps anymore might start entering the hunting comps again.
That's why Brian (BCKidd) started making his own comps, and he made them for ethical hunters. They are far superior to the official comps, and they are extremely rewarding to the winners. Give them a try!! A wonderful community of hardcore hunters awaits you in those comps!! They're perfect for you Pete!!
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

Yes, I look at them all the time but I have a problem. I only hunt for bull elk. So, that really limits when he has a hunt I can do.

He looks to cover all the animals in the year. Great for most hunters but kind of leaves me out. No complaints I doubt anybody else only hunts one animal.

I was thinking about trying bison but it seems kind of easy on the winter map. Moose does too. I went back to TGF the last few days and did some elk comps but I'm not a fan of the map anymore. I love RFF and plan to stay there from now on. I'll give the bison a try but i'm thinking it won't be much of a challenge. I'd like to be wrong. A mountain man hunting for bison seems so right. ;)
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

Yes, they are great comps. and I will be trying to get more involved in 2022. The Kidd is one heck of a good guy and looks out for this game big time. Thanks for all your responses.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”