A email from EW

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
royalize

A email from EW

Post by royalize »

So i just openend my email and saw this https://ibb.co/PWLCkY3. Is this something anyone of guy have gotten as of late? Im not that nervous for my account, this just i have never seen it before or if its a true email from EW. :?: Ty in advance.
BCKidd

Re: A email from EW

Post by BCKidd »

How about copying and pasting the email rather than leaving a link. It is safer that way to look. ;) Peace,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

I have received the same email. It was sent by gdpr @ avalanchestudios.se, so it appears to be real.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
SRV
Tracker

Post by SRV »

...Same here...
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Notice of Data Incident

Hello,

We recently discovered unauthorized access to our external customer support website. There are no indications that passwords or other sensitive information has been compromised. However, some information you provided via the customer support website was accessed during the incident. This includes your email address, but may also include your name, player avatar, and support correspondence.

You do not have to take any action, but we wanted to make sure you were informed about the incident, in case you receive unsolicited messages as a result of it.

To be on the safe side we have taken down the customer support website. We are working closely with our partners to improve security measures as we bring the site back online.

If you have any questions concerning your personal data or this incident, please contact us at [email protected].

Sorry for any inconvenience caused, and thanks for your understanding!

The Expansive Worlds and Systemic Reaction teams
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by AveryW88 »

It's a follow-up email on the original issue, not a second breach.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”