help me please? [Hunting in dense woods]

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
zainlian

help me please? [Hunting in dense woods]

Post by zainlian »

I encountered a problem. The hunting knowledge my father taught me and the hunting knowledge in the book are hunting in the open area, so I don't know what to do in the dense woods. Can you teach me anything about hunting in dense woods? For example, hunting Banteng. Even if you find it in the dense woods, you always lose your target. What hunting methods and equipment should be used, please share with me
Brutus969
Scout

Re: help me please!!!

Post by Brutus969 »

Banteng are a pain. If you insist on using a bow, be prepared for a lot of crawling and frustration. I heard even full camo doesn't do much.

Sometimes keeping your distance and waiting for them to move into a nice position is better than constantly moving yourself closer.

With a rifle, you can make them run out into the open.

But with how fast banteng roam, and how easily spooked they are, I'm of the opinion that they're slightly broken.
What weapon earns you the most from missions? How can I see at a glance all the missions I can currently do in a given reserve? Check out https://missionitemtool.herokuapp.com/

zainlian

Re: help me please!!!

Post by zainlian »

Brutus969 wrote:Banteng are a pain. If you insist on using a bow, be prepared for a lot of crawling and frustration. I heard even full camo doesn't do much.

Sometimes keeping your distance and waiting for them to move into a nice position is better than constantly moving yourself closer.

With a rifle, you can make them run out into the open.

But with how fast banteng roam, and how easily spooked they are, I'm of the opinion that they're slightly broken.
Gun is not easy to use, because it is blocked by various plants, so it is easy to lose the target. I only know how to hunt in places with medium vegetation, so I don't know what to do. Buffalo and Banteng can't seduce, not just these animals, I am also not familiar with the maps of reindeer and Rocky Mountain elk.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Re: help me please? [Hunting in dense woods]

Post by fantamichele »

Go to the river bank, start from where the broken steam train is and follow north, you will see that you will find several outdoor banteng
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: help me please? [Hunting in dense woods]

Post by HooCairs »

My secret of hunting in dense woods is to run after the animal until it is out of the dense woods.

Consider these tactics for any reserve and any animal.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”