Issues With Taxidermizing Some Animals

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
EmmaHunter
Outfitter

Issues With Taxidermizing Some Animals

Post by EmmaHunter »

Hey all, for some reason on my recent Hemmeldal hunt I had a couple of animals that never had the "sell or taxidermize" prompt pop up, and I can't taxidermy them from the "Last Hunt" menu either.... any ideas why? I wanted to taxidermize this "Rudolph" mythical reindeer. Issue also happened with two random foxes. Any help is appreciated... thanks in advance.
mel_o_mel
Tracker

Re: Issues With Taxidermizing Some Animals

Post by mel_o_mel »

I've been having issues with the sell and taxidermize prompt not giving me the option to sell. The middle sell button wouldn't light up at all and even clicking on the purchase taxidermy with em$ or gm$ were not working. I ended up having to click on everything multiple times until finally the taxidermy confirmation option popped up and I was able to decline the taxidermy and get out of the screen. I tried turning the prompt off in options but it kept coming back.
Have a MeLLoW Day 8-)
EmmaHunter
Outfitter

Post by EmmaHunter »

Yeah, I noticed the center "sell" option is really touchy and sometimes you can't click on it at all. Lots of issues with the taxidermy aspect of the game it seems.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Simply letting us press ESC as it used to be, would already fix the whole issue. Press ESC and you get the gm$ and can move on, without the finicky mini game. :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
EmmaHunter
Outfitter

Post by EmmaHunter »

HooCairs wrote:Simply letting us press ESC as it used to be, would already fix the whole issue. Press ESC and you get the gm$ and can move on, without the finicky mini game. :)
Ain't that an idea!

It appears my weird issue with the taxidermy is unfixable. Support has responded to me and basically said they cannot find any of these animals that I am unable to do "delayed taxidermy" on. Kinda sucks because I can't taxidermize my new PB reindeer :( but no biggie. What IS a biggie is that I still randomly have a broken launcher and it'll start working out of nowhere with no apparent trigger lol

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”