Mounting under the Tripod in MP???

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Tombstone

Mounting under the Tripod in MP???

Post by Tombstone »

I have found a bug that needs to be addressed while in MP. Sometimes when you try to mount the tripod, you enter "Under" the tripod instead of on top of it.

Is there a fix or a trigger that causes this?

Thanks!
xOEDragonx

Re: Mounting under the Tripod in MP???

Post by xOEDragonx »

I have experienced this bug several times, more frequently with the 2-man tripod than the single person tripod. I have not discovered what actually triggers it. I just know that once it's triggered, that stand is broken for the duration of the hunt. The only fix is to restart the hunt.
Tombstone

Re: Mounting under the Tripod in MP???

Post by Tombstone »

xOEDragonx wrote:I have experienced this bug several times, more frequently with the 2-man tripod than the single person tripod. I have not discovered what actually triggers it. I just know that once it's triggered, that stand is broken for the duration of the hunt. The only fix is to restart the hunt.
Thanks for the reply. The last time this happened it occurred right after someone entered my server. I was thinking before this event that it might have been triggered by a piece of equipment that I had? Someone else mentioned that it might be because I allowed too many players in my server. This could be correct. My computer is pretty old (over 5 years):

2.70 gigahertz Intel Core i5-6400
256 kilobyte primary memory cache
1024 kilobyte secondary memory cache
6144 kilobyte tertiary memory cache
64-bit ready
Multi-core (4 total)
Not hyper-threaded
NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 [Display adapter]

You are correct about it being broken until you restart the game, but I think I was still cloaked while under the tripod once? Hopefully it is a bug and they will fix it in the next build.

Tombstone

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”