Visibility and distance

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
1Al
Hunter

Visibility and distance

Post by 1Al »

Today I pitch a tent in TT in a high place with a plain below In the plain below where is placed a tower, about 400 meters away that I could see well. When I restarted the game from the tent, the tower was no longer visible.
Is there an explanation?
THEOFILOS

Re: Visibility and distance

Post by THEOFILOS »

Old game made for weaker PCs back then so its coded to disappear large objects over distance to save memory but if you use your binos it will probably appear :D
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

THEOFILOS wrote:Old game made for weaker PCs back then so its coded to disappear large objects over distance to save memory but if you use your binos it will probably appear :D
Yep, but why it appeared when I walked and placed the tent there. Now I can't see it with binos or scopes too, but just animals.
Colin Walker
Scout
Location: ScouseLand, United Kingdom 53°28'58.9"N 2°52'51.4"W

Post by Colin Walker »

When you first start your game from the tent, the coding at that point don't have your gear within it, until you have been close to your gear,
then when you go back to said tent your gear will be visible, this is the easiest way of explaining it.
Season 39

Range record- Season 23, Season 25, Season 37 Dall Sheep
PB range, Xbow 580.470, Bow 471.180, Rifle 609.050 , Pistol 274.90, No scope rifle 571.280

2016 Season 16

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”