Halloween Event 2021

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
ronin65
Scout

Halloween Event 2021

Post by ronin65 »

I've hunted a golden werewolf and he hasn't scored it. The only ammunition I've used is the silver ammunition from the 308. I checked if I had mistakenly used normal ammunition but no. I have the same 14 bullets of normal ammunition after hunting the golden werewolf as before hunting him. The other weapon I had is the pulsar bow that I have not used, nor the crossbow with silver virote. Therefore I beg you to check the hunted piece since it has not scored it and has not allowed to finish the mission or dissect it . I didn't carry the normal 308 ammo in my backpack
He cazado un hombre lobo dorado y no me lo ha puntuado. La única munición que he usado es la munición de plata del 308. he comprobado si por error había usado la munición normal pero no. Tengo las mismas 14 balas de munición normal después de cazar el hombre lobo dorado que antes de cazarlo. El otro arma que tenia es el arco pulsar que no he usado, ni la ballesta con virote de plata. Por tanto le ruego que comprueben la pieza cazada ya que no la ha puntuado y no ha permitido terminar la misión ni disecarlo. Yo no llevaba la munición normal del 308 en la mochila

https://photo.thehunter.com/6b/0d/6b0d4 ... 1d073c.jpg
herajika
Tracker

Re: Halloween Event 2021

Post by herajika »

ronin65 wrote:Therefore I beg you to check the hunted piece since it has not scored it and has not allowed to finish the mission or dissect it .
No offence man, but I don't understand what do you expect them to do? You haven't left them any information about you, even your in game name. If you think it's a bug then just post scoresheet of that animal. There would be all information needed.
ronin65
Scout

Post by ronin65 »

herajika wrote:
ronin65 wrote:Therefore I beg you to check the hunted piece since it has not scored it and has not allowed to finish the mission or dissect it .
No offence man, but I don't understand what do you expect them to do? You haven't left them any information about you, even your in game name. If you think it's a bug then just post scoresheet of that animal. There would be all information needed.
I'm not offended :) . But the support does not work. On the other hand it has disqualified the capture and I can not link it, only the image is what I have

No me ofendo. Pero no funciona el soporte. Por otra parte ha descalificado la captura y no puedo enlazar la misma, solo la imagen es lo que tengo
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

Was it spooked by a jeep perhaps?
ronin65
Scout

Post by ronin65 »

jttoo wrote:Was it spooked by a jeep perhaps?
Nop. Only dog and silver ammo
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by AveryW88 »

ronin65 wrote:I've hunted a golden werewolf and he hasn't scored it. The only ammunition I've used is the silver ammunition from the 308. I checked if I had mistakenly used normal ammunition but no. I have the same 14 bullets of normal ammunition after hunting the golden werewolf as before hunting him. The other weapon I had is the pulsar bow that I have not used, nor the crossbow with silver virote. Therefore I beg you to check the hunted piece since it has not scored it and has not allowed to finish the mission or dissect it . I didn't carry the normal 308 ammo in my backpack
He cazado un hombre lobo dorado y no me lo ha puntuado. La única munición que he usado es la munición de plata del 308. he comprobado si por error había usado la munición normal pero no. Tengo las mismas 14 balas de munición normal después de cazar el hombre lobo dorado que antes de cazarlo. El otro arma que tenia es el arco pulsar que no he usado, ni la ballesta con virote de plata. Por tanto le ruego que comprueben la pieza cazada ya que no la ha puntuado y no ha permitido terminar la misión ni disecarlo. Yo no llevaba la munición normal del 308 en la mochila

https://photo.thehunter.com/6b/0d/6b0d4 ... 1d073c.jpg
You can reach support at their email while the support site is down: [email protected]
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

ronin65 wrote:I'm not offended :) . But the support does not work. On the other hand it has disqualified the capture and I can not link it, only the image is what I have
If the animal does not appear in the hunt summary, meaning there is no scoresheet, there is likely nothing EW can do to help.

If you are asking EW to help, you need to include (at the very least) your hunter name so they can look at your profile. A link to the hunt/expedition would be even more help.

Did you end the hunt shortly after harvesting the golden werewolf? Did you select "Trophy Shot" before the score appeared in the harvest dialog?
Do you frequently have problems with theHunter because of a slow internet connection?
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
ronin65
Scout

Post by ronin65 »

Tod1d wrote:Did you select "Trophy Shot" before the score appeared in the harvest dialog?
Yes.

My email is linked to my name ingame, and i write to support
Thanks

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”