WEREWOLVES do not do the warning growl before they attack in multiplayer

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
panos66789
Spotter

WEREWOLVES do not do the warning growl before they attack in multiplayer

Post by panos66789 »

Hello, im try to help a friend with the halloween mission, searching for the werewolf variations, BUT when we hunt them the first thing we hear is their is they are running sound that means its too late for us to prepare for shooting, we didnt hear any growling sound (the one that werewolves spot us and then started running toward us), so we couldnt prepare and know where they are going to come from, i dont know if it is a game feature or not but if in case it is a bug it need to be fixed real quick, there is no much time!
herajika
Tracker

Re: WEREWOLVES do not do the warning growl before they attack in multiplayer

Post by herajika »

panos66789 wrote:Hello, im try to help a friend with the halloween mission, searching for the werewolf variations, BUT when we hunt them the first thing we hear is their is they are running sound that means its too late for us to prepare for shooting, we didnt hear any growling sound (the one that werewolves spot us and then started running toward us), so we couldnt prepare and know where they are going to come from, i dont know if it is a game feature or not but if in case it is a bug it need to be fixed real quick, there is no much time!
Actually it could happen in single player too. First werewolf had attacked me without any warning at all. I also thought that their mechanic had changed, but it had happened only once for now.
panos66789
Spotter

Post by panos66789 »

yeah i know but i lost a golden one because of this
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

Grizzlies do the same thing. Sometimes they growl before charging and sometime they don't growl until they're in the charge already. It's hard to kill them if we don't know where they're coming from and we need the warning growl first. It sounds like they werewolves are the same way.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
panos66789
Spotter

Post by panos66789 »

Its ok if they do not growl sometimes but as for werewolves they do not growl even a single time is multiplayer, its even worse if they coming 2 or 3 werewolves at the same time!

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”