Cant buy ems

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Re: Cant buy ems

Post by OldMtnMan »

I wish I could help. You should contact Steam?
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

sharpyy wrote:i accidentally disconnected my steam account from it how do i reconnect it? when i start the game it doesnt ask if i have account anymore
If theHunter starts without a login, your account is connected.

Maybe some useful info here: https://thehunter.fandom.com/wiki/Steam ... eam_Client
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
KostasD53

Post by KostasD53 »

CAMuleyMan wrote:The game wont let me buy em$, anybody know why?
Check your internet, or the server is down.
The Hunter Classic!!!
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by AveryW88 »

I can suggest two things to try, otherwise support can usually get this sorted.
1/ Make sure Steam overlay is NOT switched off for Classic, it uses the overlay to do the payment.
2/The location that you've set in Steam in your account must match the currency you're paying with. USA for USD, Europe for Euros and so on.
Steam throws errors in both those cases (among others) but those two seem to cause most of the issues.
farjam
Spotter

Post by farjam »

AveryW88 wrote: 1/ Make sure Steam overlay is NOT switched off for Classic, it uses the overlay to do the payment.
Every time I get these kind of issues(ems related ones), the reason is the steam overlay
sometimes by starting the game from desktop icon the overlay won't launch with the game.
Sattarus

Post by Sattarus »

AveryW88 wrote:I can suggest two things to try, otherwise support can usually get this sorted.
1/ Make sure Steam overlay is NOT switched off for Classic, it uses the overlay to do the payment.
2/The location that you've set in Steam in your account must match the currency you're paying with. USA for USD, Europe for Euros and so on.
Steam throws errors in both those cases (among others) but those two seem to cause most of the issues.
Everything connected with these seems ok. Also tried tio reinstal game etc. Nothing seems to help :(
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

I have bought EMS from theHunter website- log on as usual and click on "Get EMS"- should take you to "Steam". I hope you get it sorted. :) Peace,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by AveryW88 »

A thought occurs to me here, make sure your Steam overlays are on. Some games require it to make purchases, Classic iirc is one of them.
wt_hunting
Scout

Post by wt_hunting »

I just tried to buy EM$ using the website, and it wants me to pay with my Steam Wallet. I can't even figure out how to know how much, if anything is in my Steam Wallet, and if I have never bought anything through there, how do they know that I want to pay with PayPal?
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

wt_hunting wrote:I just tried to buy EM$ using the website, and it wants me to pay with my Steam Wallet. I can't even figure out how to know how much, if anything is in my Steam Wallet, and if I have never bought anything through there, how do they know that I want to pay with PayPal?
Yes, there has to be money in your "Steam Wallet" to buy EM$ now, it has been like that for a couple of years. To tell if you have $ in "Steam Wallet" you need to be logged into theHunter- when you click on buy EM$ it'll take you to "Steam" in the top right corner of that page you should see your "Steam Wallet". To add $ you click on add funds. There are choices of $5, $10, $25, $50, and $100. This will be charged to a CC . I hope that helps. ;) Respct,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”