Buy em$

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
AKAVYP

Buy em$

Post by AKAVYP »

Hi all i just registered and i wanted to buy some em $ but i found an error and i can't solve it.
When i click on the button to buy em $ i get this error message "An error occured while connecting to Steam. Please try again."
I have tried to buy em $ directly from thehunter.com site as already suggested by others, but have not solved yet.
Thanks for the replies
Dmitri
EW Staff
EW Staff

Re: Buy em$

Post by Dmitri »

AKAVYP wrote:Hi all i just registered and i wanted to buy some em $ but i found an error and i can't solve it.
When i click on the button to buy em $ i get this error message "An error occured while connecting to Steam. Please try again."
I have tried to buy em $ directly from thehunter.com site as already suggested by others, but have not solved yet.
Thanks for the replies
here is a topic which can be helpful - https://support.thehunter.com/hc/en-us/ ... from-Steam
AKAVYP

Post by AKAVYP »

Dmitri wrote:
AKAVYP wrote:Hi all i just registered and i wanted to buy some em $ but i found an error and i can't solve it.
Thanks for the replies
here is a topic which can be helpful - https://support.thehunter.com/hc/en-us/ ... from-Steam
The problem seems to be that thehunter is not linked to the steam account. In my thehunter settings account there is no steam settings button to check for any errors.
I have tried different solutions all day but without success, any other suggestions?
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

If you launch the game from your Steam library, the Steam account should get associated. Don't launch the game from the desktop theHunter game icon.
KohltonHD

Post by KohltonHD »

I have this exact same issue. Did you ever get it resolved?
Sattarus

Post by Sattarus »

Same problem any fix?

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”